Ins(is) 3

Goodgodwhy on ao3

Annabeth found him in the halls after class, a few days later and he wasn't entirely sure what to say to her.

"Jackson," she called indignantly.

He donned his bored mask and slowly closed his locker door, trying to calm the rapid beating of his treacherous heart.

"Yeah?" he asked unimpressed, finally turning to face her.

That same racing heart stopped for a moment as he looked her up and down. She was in another summer dress today, longer than the last one, but there was an added slit that went all the way up to her hip. It gave him an exquisite view of her smooth, tan, leg and it was the perfect outfit for quick and easy access. He wanted to pull her into her into the bathroom, and suck on her swollen clit until she was screaming his name.

He shook his head and lifted his gaze to her face, but that didn't help his plight. She was even prettier up close and that made it so much harder to keep up his indifferent appearance. He had never seen her eyes so clearly before, they were a beautiful swirling storm of grey that seemed to pierce right through him. She also had a sprinkling of freckles on the bridge of her nose, almost completely covered by the thin layer of her makeup. She was gorgeous obviously, he knew that from the minute he saw her, but he hadn't realized just how cute she was. The same little button nose that was dusted with freckles was absolutely adorable as she scrunched it into a frown, directed at him. He tried not to stare at the small crinkles which had formed between her brows as she glowered at him. He assumed that she was probably accustomed to people crumbling under her penetrating gaze, but it was kind of just turning him on. He never knew he had a kink for the specific combination of cute, girly, hot and angry, but here he was.

"Do you have any time after school so we can work on this project?" she asked.

He had never really heard her talk before. Only short responses when she was called on in class, and definitely never in such close proximity, never more than a few words. It was a lot more thrilling than it should have been. He already knew he was going to have endless wet dreams about her voice begging brokenly in his ear.

He raised an eyebrow, "it's not due for two months."

"I like to get an early start," she responded simply.

"Well I have a shift tonight, but I might be able to get tomorrow off," he offered.

"Fine, we'll meet at the library right after the final bell," she said without any room for debate.

He couldn't help but smile because this whole bossy and controlling thing was really working for him. She was kind of bratty and he would love to tease that right out of her in bed, until she was crying for release.

Her face scrunched into an even deeper frown in response to his smirk and it made his palms a little sweaty. She turned away without another word and walked confidently back towards her friends while he stared after her, trying not to look too hard at her ass and failing miserably.

That was how he found himself sitting across from Annabeth Chase in the library the next day, trying to avoid brushing his leg against her knee. He had arrived a few minutes late, forcing himself to walk idly through the halls so he didn't seem too eager. He spotted her when he walked in, at a table in the back, already waiting for him. She said nothing, offering only an annoyed huff in acknowledgement when he dropped lazily into the seat across from her. The sound made him think of her heavy breaths against his neck while she rode his lap, and he tried not to shiver.

Today she had on an adorable beret tucked over curls, and a small black dress layered over an off the shoulder top that revealed her delicate shoulders. He wanted to run his lips over them and kiss little spots into the soft skin, but he forced himself to stay calm. It was unfairly intoxicating being this close to her, that quintessential lemon smell filling his nose. He wondered whether she tasted as sweet as she smelled.