Chapter 7: My Saber Star 🍋

Start from the beginning

"Lucinda listen to me. You are not hidious, you are beautiful both inside and out. I know that those scars are painful reminders of what you've been through, but right now none of that matters. We will forever be together and I love you. You are my precious Saber Star."

Slowly uncovering herself, Lucinda nods. "I love you too Ryos. It's contridictory to your magic, but since the day I remembered you have been the light in the dark abyss called Depression. You have been the light guiding me on my healing journey. I believe that makes you my Shadow light."

With a deep blush the shadow dragon slayer stuffs his face in her busts attempting to hide his flushed face earning a melodious giggle from the woman.

That simple sound sent his dragon into overdrive.

Wanting to claim her, he slightly lifts his head onto her right boob and takes the harden nipple into his mouth and swirls his draconic tounge all around it while he takes the left nipple into his claw fondling the bud between his talons.

With a delightful moan, Lucinda arches her back allowing him to take more of her boob in his mouth.

"Ryos Please"~

Her pleas excite him. With a "plop" sound, Rogue releases the right boob, and repeats his actions with the left while he fondles the right boob.

"Ryos, please stop teasing me. My Dragon's growing impatient"~ Lucinda growls.

With a chuckle Rogue removes both of their remaining clothes.

Bending back down he nuzzles his face in her hot driping core the scent of needy lust driving him insane as he slithers his tounge between her folds.

Gripping his black locks with her clawed talons, she pants as she moans his name.

"I'm going to stretch you out first, Cinda."

Receiveing a nod, he removes his tounge and replaces it with a claw.

Feeling her tight walls grip around his clawed finger, Rogue starts moving his finger in and out of her folds, before adding in a second clawed finger.

Allowing her to adjust to the second finger, he performs a sizzor motion while he pumps to stretch out her walls.

When he adds a third clawed finger to the group, he feels her walls tighten.

"Ryos, i'm gonna..."~ Before she finishes, she had cummed on his claws.

Pulling out his cum covered claws. Rogue cleans up his claw by sucking up her juices.

"Mhhmmm, your juices are delioucus Cinda"~ Rogue muses.

Crawling overtop of her with his scally arms at each side of her, Rogue rubbs the tip of his cock on her throbbing folds.

"I promise to go slow at first. The pentration will most likely hurt a bit, but it will go away." He cooes.

"It's alright. I trust you Ryos." Lucinda nods.

The Shadow Slayer leans down locking his lips with the slayer below him having a tounge battle while he is slowly pushing his ten inch dick inside her tight womanhood a little at a time.

Hearing slight whimpers from the blonde woman, he swipes away her stray tears as he pulls away from the kiss and cooes in her ear.

"Hang in there Star, the pain will stop soon." Rogue pushes the rest of his member inside of her tight pussy.

Once fully inside of her, he gives her time to adjust to him.

"You may move now." Lucinda tells him once the pain subsides.