Chapter 1: Lucy's Sucide Attempt

Lucy's POV:

Hello, I am Lucy Heartfilia. I am or was a Mage of the Fairy Tail guild. After the War with Tartous, my Best Friend Natsu Dragneel left for a year long training Journey, only leaving behind a note for me. That Jerk! He has no idea what I'm going through! The next day, Master Makarov announced the disbandment of the guild. A lot of us were in shock, but soon everyone went their seperate ways leaving me alone.

First I lose my mother at a young age, then my father treats me like an item, I run away from home to find a new family in Fairy Tail. After waking up from a seven year sleep, I return to find my father dead leaving me with no blood related family left.

Then during the War with Tartous, I am forced to sacrafice the one I hold dear to me in order to summon the Celestial Spirit King and let my guild free from the clutches of Alegria.

None of them knew the sacrafice I made to save all their asses. They didn't even bother to figure out how they were released from Alegeria. They all leave without even sparing a single glance at me.

None of them truely cared, they only care for themselves. All that talk about never leaving Nakama behind... IS ALL A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT!

I've had enough. I'm not loved and never will be. I know if I die, I will become a Celestial Spirit. I'm ready. I want to be with Aquarius and my Spirit friends for all eternity. I'm ready to bid this world goodbye.

Leaving my last modeling Gig, I run towards a cliff and through myself off the edge awaiting my death. As I fell to my death a memory came to my mind... a long forgotten memory.

I am Lucinda Lucky Eucliffe, Celestial Spirit Mage and Nebula Dragon Slayer. I am the Sister of Sting Eucliffe.

I remember who I truely am now. I closed my eyes as I fell only one thought is in my mind...

"I'm sorry Sting, please forgive me. I love you brother."

I suddenly feel a pair of strong arms around me. I open my eyes to find myself in the arms of Rogue Cheney of Sabertooth. If he's here then that means... before I could finish that thought, I pass out in his arms.

Sting's POV:

Rogue and I, just returned from a Job. We were making our way back to our guild called Sabertooth when the scent of salty tears and strawberries hits my nose.

"That scent... no.. it can't be! Why would she be here in Crocus?" Next thing I know, my feet are running in the direction of the cliffs a sense of dread filling my heart. My blood runs cold at the sight infront of me...

It's my sister, Lucinda... wait... No! What is she doing!? The scent of salty tears got stronger, and before I could do anything... she threw herself off the damn cliff! NO!

My body is frozen stiff unable to move. Next I know, my partner, Rogue had taken action and jumped off the cliff after her using his magic to make a safe landing.

Once I snap out of my shock, I immediately bolt towards the bottom of the cliff to find my partner holding my sister in his arms with a concerned expression as she sleeps.

Rogue's POV:

Sting and I, just returned from a mission. We were making our way back to Sabertooth when the scent of salty tears and strawberries hits my nose. The next thing I know, Sting is running towards the cliffs with his eyes glazed over. I've only ever seen him like this back when we thought Jiemma killed Lector. With fear filling my usually closed off heart, I run after Sting to the cliffs and what I see terrifies me.

Lucinda... she... she jumped off the cliff! What is she thinking!?

I look to see Sting frozen in shock. I have to do something and fast. I jump off the cliff after her, once I have her in my arms, I use my magic to land us safely on the ground.