Chapter 7: My Saber Star 🍋

A/N: I can not promise that this chapter be as long as the others. I can't even promise for it to even reach the 1,000 word count. I will try tho. This chapter is the mating chapter so yes there will be a lemon. I'm sorry in advanced if it seems rushed for I am not expierenced with lemons. I'm going to try and keep this in Normal POV.

Normal POV:

The Shadow Dragon Slayer Rogue Cheney is walking the streets of Crocus with a ankle length blonde haired woman resting in his arms bridal style.

Once the two slayers reach a cottage that resides outside the city, the Shadow Dragon slayer that has waited seven painful years closes the cottage door and locks it before taking the majestic blonde to his bed.

"Every mating season during the past seven years my instincts have told to me to claim you even in your comatose, I knew I couldn't do that to you so I had Sting chain me up till the season ended. It was painful to be seperated from you, but I knew that someday you would return to me... Now that you have at last, I can't keep my Dragon contained. I love you Lucinda and I want to be forever your's." Rogue said with a soft posessive growl.

"I truely regret putting you and everyone else through that pain for so long... What I did is no better then what Fairy Tail did..."

Before she can finish the blonde is cut of by a pair of chapped lips on her own. It was a needy kiss filled with longing.

Reluctently parting from her, Rogue reassures the blonde under him.

"We don't blame you Lucinda. Depression is a powerful and unpredictable thing. What happend is not your fault and it never will be. We are all just happy that you've returned to us, and I'm sure that we can overcome this together."

"Ryos... "

Feeling her own instincts take over Lucinda leans into his ear.

"I want to be your's Ryos, I want you to show me our future together... claim me so that we can ensure that we'll always have eachother." Lucinda purr's with her body taking on a purple galatic appearance.

Feeling his shadows surround him as black scales form all across his body, Rogue allows his own Dragon Force to take over.

The Two slayers now in their Dragon Force forms share a heated love filled kiss.

Holding her face in his scally claws, Rogue slithers his Draconic tounge over her soft lucious lips asking for entrance.

Feeling the sensation of his tounge requesting for entrance to her mouth, Lucinda parts her lips granting him access to explore her mouth.

With the granted access, Rogue slips his tounge inside her warm inviting cavern and takes his time eagerly exploring every last nock and craney of her mouth.

Hearing the soft moan escape the woman underneath him, Rogue decides that he want's to hear more.

With that thought in mind, he parts from the woman's lips causing them both to heavily pant for air.

With a quick glance at her breathless expression, Rogue slowly trails soft kisses down her jawline and softly bites down as he goes leaving hickey's along the way.

He plants his face in the crock her kneck and licks and sucks softly earning a gentle moan from her. With the wanting to hear her, Rogue sucks on her kneck a bit more furiously, but not enough to mark her yet while he uses his claws to remove her shirt.

With a gasp, Lucinda quickly covers herself up.

"P-please don't look, I'm hidious." Lucinda whimpers.

Scanning her over, Rogue notices why she's self-consious all of a sudden. Her body is littered with self-inflicted scars... scars that can never fully heal.