Chapter 2: I Hate You! I Love You

Lucinda's POV:

I wake up to the horrid sound of someone banging on my door. Taking a wiff of the air, I let out a very annoyed groan as I know who's at my door. Getting out of bed, I look at the clock before opening the front door to be faced with a very annoying reporter named Jason. What the Fucking Hell Jason, it's six o'clock in the damn morning! I yell at him.

"You have a long day of modeling today Lucy! Now go get dressed and make yourself look pretty! Alright, cool!" He gives me a thumbs up.

I put up with his annoying ass for half a year, and I planned on my last day being yesterday, but thanks to Ryos, I'm still fucking living! I'm already in a pissy mood, but hearing Jason call me by that name.... that just set something off in me.

As he was about to leave, I stop him.

Listen here Jason, I have put up with your annoying ass for half a fucking year! I am at my limit, I'm done! I won't be modeling for you anymore, because I quit! I don't want to see, hear or smell your sorry ass ever again, don't ever speak to me again and DON'T CALL ME BY THAT DAMN NAME! I kick him in the jewls sending him flying. Trying to calm myself, I hear whispering from the crowd of people that gathered.

Great, just fucking great. The looks I receive are looks of terror. I hate those looks.

Don't look at me like that! Scram, get lost! I hear things like "She's a Monster" or "Isn't that Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail?" I prefer being labeled as a Monster over being labeled as a Fairy. I grab the person who said that by the collar of his shirt. Don't ever say that name in my presence again! Letting the man go as I earned more feared looks, I go back inside my condo and lock the door and windows behind me.

Sliding down on the floor, I hug my knees and cry.

When did I change so drastically? Is this really me? Looking back on my actions just now I realize that I've turned into a monster. You know what? I don't even fucking care! Let them see me as a monster, I don't give a damn. This is who I am now, and it's all because of those damn Fairies! When I had enough crying, I grab the stuff I need and walk into the washroom for a shower, the memories I desperatly want to leave behind plauging my mind.

Aquarius....

I bit my tounge in atempts to hold back my emotions as I wrap a towel around my body and step out of the shower. I catch a shiny object in the corner of my eye.

It's.... my razor. Not just any razor either, this razor is my best friend. With a smile creeping it's way onto my face, I walk towards the sink and grab my best friend.

I drag the blade across my flesh. One swipe on my left arm, another on my right arm, and some more on my wrists. Now driping blood from all over my arms, I bring the blade down to my legs and make several deep cuts on my flesh. Satisfied with my art work, I take off my towel and bring the blade to my stomache. Dragging the blade across my stomache, I let out a laugh at the sight of my own blood.

Damn, this feels great! I must have more! I go to bring the blade to my skin again, but find that I can't. What the hell happened? Why did it stop?

"Lucinda, stop this. Please drop the Razor."

That voice... How the hell did I not pick up his scent?

R-Ryos?

Rogue's POV:

I know it's strange to wake up this way but, my wakeup call was Jason crashing in through my window. I ran downstairs to find out what made that crash sound, only to find Jason passed out on my floor with broken shards of glass around him. He's breathing, so thats a good sign.