Chapter 3: Lucinda of Sabertooth

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I havent had the motivation to write till now. I started writing this chapter about four weeks ago, but never finished till now.

Sting's POV:

I just left the guild infirmary, gaining the attention of everyone in the guild that is not on a job.

Minerva, please get Rufus and Orga on the line.

"Sure thing, Sting. " Waiting for a response on the line.

"Oi, how ya doing Sting, What's up? Miss us already?" Orga teased from the other end of the line.

Can it Orga. Where is Rufus? I have an urgant announcement.

"Rufus-San is outside squaring off with my darling Gray-Samma!" A lovey dovey voice answered.

The Hell? Orga, is that Juvia-San and Gray-San? Damn fairies.

"Oi, Rufus! Get yo ass over here! Sting has an urgent announcement!" I heard Orga yell on the other end.

"What's so Urgent that it can't wait till I hand his ass to him!?" Shut the Hell up Ice pop. It's none of your fucking buisness. Orga, Rufus get out of there now.

"What the hell got your panty in a twist lightbulb!? You're normally so laid back." Damn, Gray is seriously pissing me off.

Don't fuck around with me Gray. I have a Sucidal Sister to take care of right now. I growled out.

"Sting!" Sorry, bout that dude. I'm just worried for her, and you getting in the way of me talking with my members right now is not helping.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sting. Didn't even know you had a sister." It's fine Gray, only Rogue and I knew till now.

"Rufus, we'll finish our match another time. Go ahead and talk with him."

"Thank You Gray. Come on Orga!"

Rufus POV:

Orga and I were coming back from a job when we bumpted into Juvia and Gray in Rain Village. Gray and I decided to do a little sparing when I hear Orga say "Oi, how ya doing Sting, What's up? Miss us already?" That damn oaf should know better then to tease our master. I hear Sting say something about an urgant announcement when Juvia pipes in saying that I am outside sparing with Gray. Orga then yells for me to get over there. As I make my way into the room, Gray pipes in asking What's so Urgent that it can't wait till after our sparing match which then causes Sting to snap. What's gotten into him? I wounder. What I hear next shocks me down to the core.

"Don't fuck around with me Gray, I have s Sucidal Sister to take care of!" Sting has a Sister!? Since when? I hear Yukino and Minerva yell at Sting from the background as he apologises. Gray also apologises while Sting tells us that only he and Rogue knew till now. Why would they keep it secret?

Gray tells me to go talk to Sting, and that we'll finish our sparing match another time. I have a feeling of dred overwealm me. I thank the Water and Ice mages before leaving with Orga.

Orga's POV:

Rufus and I just left the home of Gray and Juvia. So tell us who this sister of your's is Sting and what's going on.

After a while of explaining things, I can't help but feel bad for Sting and Rogue.

So you don't know what excatly is going on with her, but you want us to help keep away any fairies from her because you think that her sucide attempts have something to do with what happend to Fairy Tail? I ask to clear things up.

Sting's POV:

Yes, that's right. When you both get back, under no circumstanses are you to call her by "Lucy" and you are not to show her any pity. That will just make things worse for her. I tell them when I hear crying and sceaming from the infirmary. I have to go now. I hang up the lacrima and run into the infirmary.