Chapter 6: Seven year Coma; Lucinda Awakens

A/N: I have decided to end this story in the next one or two chapters! There will be a total of seven real chapters and a epilogue. Also made a new cover, the orginal picture does not belong to me. I feel that with the story events, the new cover fits better then the previous one did.

Normal POV:

Year X799

Rogue's POV:

It's been seven years since that day...

Since that day, Sabertooth hasn't been the same.

She may not have been a member of our guild for very long, but during those four months Lucinda earned herself the title of "The Saber Star".

Minerva is the Queen of Sabertooth...

Yukino is the Maiden of Sabertooth...

Hisui is the Princess of Fiore so naturally she is the Sabertooth Princess, and Lucinda is our shining Star.

Sabertooth may not be as rowdy as the Fairy Tail guild, but our guild has never been completely silent...

Every since Lucinda joined the Sabertooth guild, she has snuck her way into the hearts of everyone. We've been helping her heal and discover the value of life again, while she had become the star in everyone's life... in her current state... it's like the Saber's lost our Shining Star.

Nobody smiles or speaks above a whisper. The only thing that can be heard everyday is Sting blaming himself over and over again, and Yukino and Hisui crying in the arms of Minerva and Arcadios.

The Exceeds never leave Lucinda's side.

I myself am almost always by her side awaiting the day she returns to us... to me.

I barely ever get a peaceful nights sleep anymore... the memory of that day keeps on coming back to haunt me.

I felt so weak... I couldn't even undo a simple Dragon Slayer spell. I know it's a Spell that's not for my element, but I was there that day when Raidance tought her that spell.

If only I could've taken down the spell, then I could've stoped her and she wouldn't be in this mess.

"Tell R-Ryos that I love him."

That was the last thing I heard her say when her spell finally faultered.

By the time the ladies and I were set free... it was to late...

In that moment all I could think was "Please... don't leave me... I love you!"

I wanted to tell her that, but I knew she wouldn't hear me.

I look at the sleeping beauty laying on the bed, soft snores leaving her.

She's been in a coma for seven years...

Please... come back to me Lucinda... If you can hear me, I want you to know that I love you too. I take her hand in mine and hold on tight.

I didn't notice my tears had maybe a puddle on the ground till a gold light fills the room. Once the light dies down, I look up to see a Mermaid with a long blue fish-tail, light blue hair that reaches up to her waist, and a large bust. The Mermaid has blue eyes that seem to have no pupils. She's wearing a revealing dark blue bikini top, on each arm she has a golden armlet and bracelet. There is a circlet and three piercings on her tail, and a golden belt at her waist with one light blue crystal earring on her ear. Finnishing off her appearnce is a dark blue tatto resembling the Aquarius zodiac symbol right under her collarbone.

Lucinda has told me a lot about Aquarius, so I know who this Mermaid is. How is she here? Her key is broken.

Aquarius... Ho-How are you here? I managed to voice out.