Jungkook's brown orbs were now so dark I couldn't see the line between pupil and iris, a matching smirk on his own lips. "You always rile me up so damn much."

The velvety rasp caressed my face as his lips almost touched mine. But I knew he wouldn't kiss me. I didn't want him to anyway.

"Does it make you hard?" I asked, batting my lashes. Just as I was about to bring my hand to his crotch, he held it away with his free one. I pouted sarcastically.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at me. "Get on the bed, Reva." he commanded, "Ass up."

"Haven't I told you not to tell me what to do?" I challenged. The memory of the text message, when he'd ordered me to our second meeting, lingered in my mind, and from the way he was smirking, he was probably thinking about it, too. I hated orders.

Then the tip of his nose rubbed against my cheek as he brought his lips to my ear. My nipples hardened because of the friction of his jacket against my skin. "I will tell you and you will comply. Is that clear?"

"Mhmm." I hummed, and his hand in my hair loosened. "As clear as muddy water."

The lazy lust in his eyes trailed me as I turned with a smile and walked to the bed. And the burning sensation on my skin told me he was probably staring at my ass, so I swayed my hips more.

Reaching the bed, I sat down at the edge, just the opposite of what he had instructed. He followed me, towering over me. I scowled at his clothes that were still clinging to his body and then up at him.

"Are you going to keep those on?" I raised a questioning eyebrow.

Jungkook's lips tipped up and he began to take off his shoes. "Didn't know you were so eager to see me naked."

"I wasn't the one offering to help with the zipper." I laughed and he snorted.

His jacket and shirt were next, which he hung neatly on the back of the chair at the dressing table. My eyes were focused on the veins on his hands and his belt, and though he sensed it he didn't comment on it.

When he was stripped down to just his boxers, he stopped, a rumble leaving his lips. "Fuck, I didn't bring a condom," he remembered.

Pinching the inside of my arm in response, I revealed the small implant I had gotten placed there two years ago. "It's more effective than a condom. And we're both clean, so..."

He nodded. "I get tested regularly."

I nodded back and leaned back as the last piece of fabric left his body, now every exposed inch before my eyes. I hadn't been wrong in my guesses of his size, and from the smug smile on his lips, I knew he was pleased by my intense eyes on his cock.

It was already hard, the tip pink and a thick vein stretching along its length. It had been a long time since I had last seen a cock in real life and my legs squeezed together unintentionally. God, that girth.

"I said ass up." cocking his head toward the sheets, he made a circle gesture with his finger.

The constant commands were pissing me off, but I was so wet and hot that tingles ran all over my body. I had enough of the chaste lifestyle, I needed him inside me so I could feel that fullness of being fucked again.

So I turned around, dropping to my knees and hands before pulling my thong off my legs. I knew Jungkook would only want to fuck me from behind, but I wasn't complaining because I probably enjoyed the position just as much.