The joke hung in the air and the reaction of a wipe of his tongue across his lip and chuckle told me he found it amusing I would suggest such a thing. Of course, I knew a man like Jungkook didn't need any education, but I liked the thrill that came with getting on his nerves.

"Just trying to gauge if you'll back off." he shrugged, taking two steps in my direction.

I followed his movements so that we were only an arm's length apart. Right behind me was a sofa facing the TV hanging on the wall, and I leaned my rear against the back of it.

Bringing my hands to each side of me, I puffed out my chest where his eyes dropped. "I'm here, aren't I?"

He laughed, closing the last distance between us. "Then why aren't you naked yet?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Very straightforward. "Or do you need me to help you with the zipper again?"

Jungkook was taller than me despite my high heels, but his broad shoulders were the very thing that made him loom over me in such a striking way. I was never intimidated, it just didn't fit the person I was, but I couldn't help but stare at the way his suit jacket strained against his chest and hugged his figure.

I'd seen him in just his boxers more often than I could count, and I was experienced enough to know that the bulge in his pants did his actual size no justice.

"Mhmm." I hummed. My body temperature rose with each flick of his eyes. "Be a gentleman."

Lifting up the leg peeking through the slit of my dress, I placed it on his thigh, dangerously close to the bulge that was now unmistakable and silently daring him to remove my shoe.

Jungkook muttered something under his breath that was too similar to swearing, his cheeks hollowing and forming the dimples that weren't always visible but always made one look.

He probably felt how warm my skin was as he brought his hands to the strap on my ankle and began unfastening my high heel. And he didn't hide the look of satisfaction when he noticed goosebumps forming as his hand roamed over the inside of my foot before he placed the shoe on the floor.

The second shoe followed so that I was now standing at my normal height with his hooded eyes looking down at me. To be honest, I didn't think Jungkook would comply with the demand because he always loved to be the one to give orders even if I never followed them.

"And you're sure about this?" he asked again when neither of us moved.

"Let's not complicate things," I replied, reaching back and unzipping the dress with ease. The fabric pooled around my feet. "It's just sex."

"Just sex." Jungkook croaked, agreeing as his eyes roamed over every detail of my half-naked body.

Eighteen-year-old me would feel self-conscious. Twenty-seven-year-old me was not shy about showing off her lacy underwear. The strapless bra and white matching bottoms didn't add much to my modesty, so there was no need to hide.

Next, my bra followed the pile of clothes at my feet and Jungkook's hands twitched with the need to reach out and touch me. But he kept them to himself and I enjoyed the tease, the challenge.

"I can't wait for the best thirty seconds of my life," I joked, thinking back to our little bickering and only because I wanted to be annoying.

His hand shot up and he grabbed a handful of hair by its roots, pulling slightly so that my face was now only a few inches from his. A moan gathered in my throat, but I swallowed it down and smirked up at him.