1. Year 1

A few hours after the wedding.....

-Art-

"Why today?" I ask as I smoosh my body as close to his as possible.

My whole body aches but I still feel as if I could just float away if I don't hold on to Fi-
My husband.

My cheeks flush at the thought for the hundredth time and I hide my face in Fiats chest so he won't see my childish glee.

He places his hand at the base of my neck as he wraps his arms tighter around me. The act definitely makes me feel more sore but I can't complain.

Fiat gave it too me the moment we got back to the house.
When I say gave it to me...I mean he was ruthless. He must of used most if not all the toys he gifted me.

He usually holds back not wanting to hurt me but this time....the only thing he didn't do was suspend me from the ceiling.

My bottom, nipples, taint, and asshole are throbby all at once and I fucking love it. He even choked me nearly to complete unconsciousness and I came so hard I saw my grandparents.

And now I feel like I'm made of air.

"I decided a few days ago to get it out of the way." He answers after a minute.

"My father was very anxious before he died. But after I agreed to give Mint and Junior his name he was able to relax. I finally understood why."

"Why?" I mutter into his chest as I graze the tip of my nose against his nipple.

"He understood that if he couldn't be there to raise Junior and protect Mint his name, our name had the power to do that."

I feel his eyes on me so I tilt my head up to look at him, "You now have my name, Artist. The most powerful name in our city. No one has the power to shame you or make you drop your gaze. Do you understand that?"

My thoughts go back to that day at the courthouse. How the workers treated him. How the people at the company treat him.

I smirk, "Are you a king?"

He smiles warmly, "Heavy is the head that wears the crown. No king can withstand it alone."

"Does that make me a prince?"

He shakes his head before leaning in to kiss me gently against my forehead.

"You're my king. My equal in every way. I can't do it without you." He says as he strokes my bangs off my face.

I lift my hand and stare down at the rings on my finger and smile.

"I'm a king too?" I ask as I gaze at all the diamonds.

"Yes, my heart, my soul, my king. Anything you desire, it is my duty to provide."

I lift my head to look at him as I place my hand against his chest.

"But I have everything I ever wanted." I say genuinely.

"Then I'll have to be that much more creative." He says as he blankets his lips against my own.

Long live the king....

2weeks Later.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Makes sense. I knew this to be true especially watching Fiat wear that crown.

But.... if you have the perfect mate to carry the burden it's not heavy at all.