Part 41-the End

Author pov

It's already passed 4 months. Now, the boys are watching Joy who now perform her solo dance on the stage in the screen.

"Wah. Who is that sexy girl?"

Sunoo suddenly spoke when he was watching Joy who dancing sexily on the stage with crop black shirt and long pants. But, she nailed it!

"Uri girlfriend!"

The boys said syncly. Everyone laughed after that. Few months already passed, but Joy decided to stay with them but not as their group members, as thei girlfriend.

Yeah. She dates with them all. She can't choose them. So, they decided to date together after that. What an interesting story.

After a few minutes on dancing, Joy finally take a break from it.

"That's so hot, Joy ah!"

Jake was about to put his arm around her waist when she quickly move away from him.

"Please, don't. I am sweating right now."

She said as she wipes her sweat with the towel that being gave by the staff just now. Jake pouted.

"But, we don't care."

Joy jumped a little when suddenly Heeseung back hugs her. Her cheeks started to feel burning, and she feels the butterflies are flying inside her stomach. Heeseung always know how to make her flustered.

The boys who watch them right now, feel jealous right now.

"I want a hug too~!"

Niki whined as he see his hyeong is hugging Joy.

"Nah! Today she is mine!"

Heeseung said as he picks her up with his arms around her waist. Joy open her eyes widely.

"Yah! Put me down!"

"I don't want."

Heeseung laughed while running away from Niki who is chasing them right now. Joy just screaming while being pick up by Heeseung. While the boys just shook their head. How childish their real maknae and fake maknae are.

Poor Joy.

...

Time skip

"Do you want anything, Joy?"

Suddenly, Jay ask as they walk inside their dorm. Joy who puts her shoes in the shelf looks at Jay who did the same thing too.

"Food?"

She ask him. Jay look at her. He smile and nodded.

"Hyeong, I want to eat ramyeon."

Jungwon suddenly interrupt their convo. He also not forgot to put his arm around Joy's shoulder. Joy just let him do that because she already use with it. Jungwon put his head on her shoulder like a baby. Jay who looks at that feels jealous, but he can't show it because they two are the people that he loves.

"Okey. How about you, Joy?"

Joy smile.

"Same as Jungwon."

Jay nodded and walks towards the kitchen. Meanwhile, Joy and Jungwon walk to living room.

"Why your head so heavy, Yang Jungwon?"

Joy asked.

"Yah!"

Joy chuckled after that. They both sit on the couch after that, released the tiredness. Jungwon decided to take a nap on Joy's shoulder. But, before he do that, Joy who first take a nap before he did. She already rest her head on his shoulder. Jungwon turns to her. He stares for a moment.

Only girl in ENHYPEN // ENHYPEN (엔하이픈) ✨On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara