Part 4 - First Live With Boys In VLive

Author pov

Joy feel anxious already. What if the fans doesn't like her? It is because she's the only one girl in this group.

"eyyy, don't be nervous, Joy."

Jake said as he tapped her back softly.
She just smile nervously. She take a deep breath, to keep herself calm before exhale it slowly. She do it for many times. And finally, she calm herself now.

"You okey now?"

Sunoo who watch her just now ask after she do it. Joy smile and nodded slowly. Although her heart beat is still beating fastly, she still can control herself. Now, she was sitting between the boys. Now, she was sitting between Jungwon and Sunoo.

"You can do it!"

Sunoo give her motivation as she look at him. She smile again. Thanks to Sunoo she can calm herself now. She feel comfortable now beside him.

The live started. They all look at the screen phone as the views are increasing so fastly.

"Wooo!"

Everyone wowwed the increasing number of views right now. It's time to say hello. The boys and Joy sit down properly after that.

"1,2,3!"

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Enhypen imnida!"

They all clap their hands after that.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Little michael jackson japan, Niki imnida!"

They all laughed after heard that, included Joy. They think he is cute right now. Now is Jake's turn.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! I'm cute jake from australia!"

"Gwiyeowo!"

Sunghoon said and everyone is agree what he said.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Mbaeeeee~"

Everyone laughed after that.

"I'm Yang Jungwon!"

They all continued laughed but also clap for him.

"Hi! I'm your bright energy, Sunoo imnida!"

They all clap their hands for Sunoo. Now is Sunghoon's turn. He doesn't get any idea that is his turn right now. Hahaha.

"Hello! I'm Ice prince, Park Sunghoom imnida!"

Everyone wowwed impressively about the facts of him.

The oldest turn.... But, it's turn into a funny scene now. Everyone are waiting for him to introduce himself. But, looks like he feel the pressure. So he laughed without the reason making everyone laughing too.

He then sighed.

He was thinking what is his nickname then everyone said...

"All rounder..."

"Yes. I'm well-rounded center, heeseung imnida."

Then they all clap. Now is jay's turn.

"I'm Jay, enhypen's life at party."

Everyone clapped their hands included joy. And nowww, is Joy's turn. She look at Sunoo who was sit beside her right now.

"What..."

She whispere to sunoo.

"She is Enhypen's princess everyone."

Her eyes open bigger after heard what Sunoo said.

Enhypen's princess? But, looks like the boys agreed what he said and everyone clap their hands after that. Wuuuu.

...