Part 47 - Dates, Day By Day

First day

Spending my time with Heeseung is not that bad. We enjoy to spend our time in the dorm only, which we watch movies while eating ramyeon that he cook for us. It was so nice to have a date with him inside the dorm only.

Second day

It's me and Jay only. But, we spend our day together in short time only because he has works to do. It was nice to have a cuddle with him when he is doing his works that time. Writing lyrics maybe because I can say so about that. It was nice.

Third day

Date with Jake is the most cutest day ever in my life. He brought me to dogs cafe that is not far from where we live, then he brough me to the park. Mesmerising the views at there. It was really nice. We holding our hands together while walking through the park. Gladly, there is no one at there. How safe we are. I'm enjoying my day with him that time hehehe.

Fourth day

Sunghoon. This guy has no idea when the day come. We are just sitting on the sofa while staring out of the walls together. We're spending our time by staring on the wall only. But, after a few minutes, I got sleepy and got sleeping on his laps. Don't know I can get like that. But, he told me after that he moves my head from his shoulder to his laps. Well, it is bored but it's okey.

"Yah!"

"Sorry! Hehehe."

Fifth day

This guy really loves to go everywhere he wants. In one day, I really enjoy my time in the shopping mall with him. We enjoy the chocomint ice cream, shops for the dorm and our members too, playing games in arcade of course. Karoeke, not forget about that. We eat many foods too. It's so so so enjoyable for me. I can't wait for another dates with him after this. :)

Sixth day

Well, he is enjoying his time by himself. I'm literally pouting like a sulky child while sitting besides him, watching him play with his phone. This is unfair. Why he didn't want to spend time with me? ㅠㅠ I was about to stand up because it's too boring to wait for him for a long time when he suddenly pull me by my hand makes me sit on his laps. It leaves me in blushed.

"Where are you going? Isn't this time for me to have a date with you?"

Blushed blushed blushed.

Seventh day

Well, maknae personalities mode when date with him hehehe. Me and Niki put parnks to all of our members and will laugh out of our lungs after see other members reactions.

"Niki!Joy!"

Then,we get chase by the boys after that. We all are having fun together. It's too cute for me while having a date with this kid.

"Noona! I want cuddle!"

He whined.

"Okey!"

Then, we cuddle on his bed. One of the boys come in and saw us.

"Why you always babying Niki while us?"

Sunoo pouted after see that. Niki stick his tongue out to him. Sunoo rolled his eyes and leave us with annoye.

"Don't be like that to your hyeong, Niki. Or I will spend my time with sunoo."

"Ahhh, noona !"

He hugs me more tightly as his face snuggles on my chest. I chuckled because how he looks like a child right now. I patted his back softly till he got sleepy and sleeping.

"goodnite, niki."

I said as I give a kiss on his forehead.

...

Reactions while dating with the boys ehek.