Part 6 ( Sasaeng?! Part 2)

Author pov

I bet you guys are wondering what actually happen with Niki and Joy before they got back home, am I right? So here it is.

The story began...

Niki and Joy look at each other.

"Just follow what I did."

Joy said. Niki just nodded. They both look at the man who actually looking at them right now but then, they are pretending to not see him.

"Niki, do you want to join me to play a game?"

Joy suddenly asked him. Niki smile excitedly.

"When? And what game?"

Niki asked excitedly. Joy smirked.

...

Time skip

They are having fun inside the arcade. Joy just watching since she didn't know how to play the game and not really interested to play it. Now she treat Niki to play the games in the arcade. After saw he happy, it's make she happy too.

She is watching him right now like a sister watching of her brother. But, also, they are be careful with the man just now. They didn't find him after they got into the arcade. It's relief for them.

While they are enjoying their time, suddenly, Joy flinched after feel someone touch her shoulder making she quickly respond by using her taekwando's lesson making the person who touch her just now fall on the ground. Niki who saw that shocked.

"Noona!"

He quickly run to Joy before quickly pull her away from the man that was laying on the floor right now while groaning because how hurt it is.

"I'll call the police."

Joy said as Niki nodded since he actually scare after see the man. He actually feel uneasy after see the man before. Yes, it is the same man where they met at the street just now.

Joy was about to dial the police number when the man told her to stop from doing it. Joy look at the man. And she was thinking right now, why the voice sounds a little familiar to her?

"Je-Ha, how can you don't remember me, girl?"

Her eyes open widely.

"Oh my gosh!"

Joy quickly help the man stand up from where he layed just now. She never expected the person is the one that she knows. Niki look at them confusedly. After the man stand uo straightly, Joy quickly bow down many times to the man.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do it."

Joy said while biting her low lips. She feel anxious right now. Niki move closer to her and lean low to whispere.

"Who is that man, noona?"

"Later, I tell you."

Joy whispered back. Niki nodded. The man fix his clothes as he look around them right now. Yes. There have many people at there. And now they were watching what happen right now and some of them record the video. Joy notice it too. She quickly give a fast kick to the phone. But, before the phone fall on the ground, she quickly catch it.

(Sounds like movie ehek:))

Niki who watch that was shocked. Also the man too.

"Please, delete the videos before I do something. I warned you."

Joy said coldly. All people quickly deleted the videos because scare about what might happen if they are not.

"Thank you."

She give the phone back to the owner after delete the video just now. Then, the man linking his arm around her neck.

"You, follow me !"

The man said to Niki. Niki nodded as he followed the man who already bring his noona with his arm around her neck.

...

"We're so sorry, pdnim."

Niki and Joy bow down repeatedly infront of their CEO of HYBE LABELS, Bang Pd that was standing infront of them while crossing his arms right now.

"You better sorry."

Pdnim said.

"But, it's not only our fault. It's your fault too because making suspicious to you. So we scare if the sasaengs follow me or not."

Joy said while pouting. Pdnim shook his head.

"Okey okey. I'll forgive you guys. But, in one condition."

"What?"

Joy asked while crossing her arms.

(HAHAHAHA JOY ALWAYS LIKE THAT)

...

Joy and Niki walk together out from the car. Then, they both turn around.

"Thank you, pdnim. For sending us to home."

Joy and Niki bow to the Pdnim. How many times they bow, I don't know.

"Yeah yeah. Don't forget about my condition."

He said. Niki and Joy look at each other after that. They bite their lips to prevent themselves from laugh. Then, they look at Pdnim back.

"Nae~, Pd nim~"

Pd Bang rolled his eyes after heard Joy said.

"You guys are so annoying. Go back home now before I shoot you guys."

"Bye!"

Then, Niki and Joy quickly running towards to their dorm's door. Pd Bang who watch that just shook his head before close the window and drive the car away from the place.

Meanwhile,

Niki and Joy walk inside the house nd put their shoes on the shelf after open it.

"Yah! Why did you guys take so long to buy a bbungeoppang?"

That's all what happen to Niki and Joy. Yes, the person is not the sasaeng. He is their pdnim who follow them because he was taking care of them since they were young also, Bang pd is Joy's father's friend. That is what he do. Taking care of his friend's daughter.