Part 45 - Cuddles

Author pov

Joy was staring on the ceiling while laying on the bed for this time. The others are at outside. She just no in mood to talk with the boys right now.

She was thinking. It's been a while since she started to live with the boys. She don't know why she's still living with the boys although she's already left the group.

While she was in her own world, she didn't notice that actually someone is watching her.

"What is she thinking about right now?"

It's Sunghoon. He ask to himself as he just watches the girl who literally stares 24/7 the ceiling. He is jealous with the ceiling because got Joy's attention. He pouted before he decided to wake up the girl from her own world.

"Joy?"

He called her name. But, she didn't respond. He frowned. He is literally standing beside her bed, of course she can hear his call.

"Joy?"

Again, he called. But, also got no respond from the girl. He looks at her with unbelievable. Seriously, dude? Is that ceiling more interesting than his handsome face?

"Joy Kim!"

He decide to shout makes the girl jumped from her lay to sit. Joy put her hands on her chest before look at Sunghoon who is looking at her right now.

"Yah! Do you want me to die early?!"

She said at him loudly. Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"I already called you many times, girl! Why are you thinking about just now till you can't heard my call?"

Sunghoon ask as he goes up to Joy's top bunk bed. Joy smile awkwardly after heard that.

"Sorry. Just busy thinking about my life."

Sunghoon looks at Joy with frowned again.

"About life?"

He ask her back. Joy nodded. Now, Sunghoon is sitting forward with Joy, as they face to face right now.

"What is it? Can you tell me?"

Sunghoon quickly ask about that. Joy quickly shook her head. She doesn't want to talk about it.

"What are you doing at here anyway? Why you didn't join the other members at outside?"

I ask him.

"Are you throwing me out?"

Joy nodded after Sunghoon ask that. Sunghoon looks at her unbelievable. Joy laughed after see his reaction.

"Just kidding. Just wanna know, what are you doing at here?"

Again, Joy ask him. Sunghoon got stun to speak. He doesn't know what to say about why he is here.

"is it because I'm not at there with you guys?"

As she ask, Sunghoon quickly nodded like a kid. Joy smile after see that cute scene.

"So, you wanna me to join you guys at outside?"

She ask. She feels like she was a mom who's taking care of her child right now. Sunghoon then shook his head makes Joy look at him with frowned.

"So?"

"Can I hug you?"

He suddenly ask makes Joy look at him without blink.

"Hug me?"

Sunghoon nodded.

"Yeah. Sure..."

Then, Sunghoon open his arms and pull Joy inside it. It was shockness for Joy because it's first time that he ask for a hug. They stay like that for minutes. The hug was so warm. Joy feels comfortable and safe inside it.

Now, it's already take a long time. Joy decided to finish it.

"Okey, Sunghoon. You can let go now."

She said. But, instead of pulling away, Sunghoon tighten his hug on Joy's small body.

"Can we stay like this forever?"

He suddenly said makes Joy stunned to speak. She knows that he has a feeling towards her. Well, she also comfortable inside it, so why not right?

"Let's cuddle! I'm sleepy now."

Joy whined makes Sunghoon smile after heard that.

"Let's go."

Then, they both cuddle up on Joy's bed.

They both end up sleeping together after that.

...

Jake pov

Where is Sunghoon? Joy too?

I look for them around the dorm. But, they are nowhere to be found. I decide to check them inside the room when I saw there are two figures laying on Joy's bed. Are that them?

Then, my eyes see Joy and Sunghoon are cuddling on the bed while sleeping. The jealousy grows inside me. Why they are sleeping together, in one bed? Isn't that wrong for a girl sleeping on the bed with a guy?

I feel so jealous so I decide to walk out from the room with stomped. I don't care about what my other members think. The things that I know, I am jealous right now.

...

Author pov

"What is wrong with Jake hyeong hmm?"

Sunoo ask as he watches his Jake hyeong is stomping to the kitchen with his disgusted face. It's not usual. There must have something happen while he inside the room that makes him look moody for now.

Maybe later, he will take a look for it.

Niki who was sitting beside him while playing with his game turn his look at Jake.

"I don't know."

He said as he shrugged his shoulder too. Sunoo gives him his disgusted look.

"Just shut up if you don't know."

Sunoo said, earns a glare from Niki.