Part 44 - Meet LESSERAFIM members

Joy pov

I am walking through the Hybe Building coridor. This is just to waste my time while waiting for the boys to finish their practice. Well, I got bored at home so why don't I come here with them, right?

It's already night at outside, so it's literally cold in here. I walk through the coridor when suddenly, I saw something. It's catching my eyes.

"Joy Kim?"

Lesserafim!

I watch them walk towards me. Seriously, they all are pretty and cute! They walk towards me like a model. Oh my gawd!

"Wah! Joy sunbae! You look pretty in the real life! I am your number 1 fans!"

The maknae of their group, Eunchae spoke while showing her cute smile. Oh my gard! Can I faint now?

"Hello? Joy? Are you there?"

The oldest, Sakura eonnie. Well, we already close before when she was in Izone.

"Oh my gawd! Can't believe that I saw angels here!"

I said excitedly plus enthusiasm. The girls got blushed by what I'm saying just now.

"Eyyy. You are the angel here!"

Chaewon eonnie said makes me smile.

"It's been a long time, my bae<3"

I said as I hugging Chaewon eonnie and Sakura eonnie. Well, I close to them two. I can say that I close to everyone inside Izone. They all are my best friend hehehe.

"Eyy. You still call me as bae? How sweet."

Chaewon eonnie said as she tickles me on my waist. I chuckled for a moment before we three pulled away and I look at another two members of their group.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Cheonen, Joy Kim ibnida !"

I introduce myself to two of their members which is Huh Yunjin sunbae and Kazuha sunbae.

"Wah. What Eunchae said is true. You are prettier and cute in the real life."

Yunjin sunbae said with flirty tone.

"Ey. Don't be like that, sunbae!"

I got blushed ehek.

"Don't call us sunbae. Just call us Eonnie. And don't be too formal. We are family after all."

Kazuha sunbae, I mean Kazuha eonnie said with her soft voice. It's real. Okey can faint now?

"Where are you going, Joy ah?"

Sakura eonnie ask as she hugs me from side. I look at her and smile.

"Just walking around, eonnie. The boys are still practicing. That's why."

I said while smiling sheepishly.

"Wow. How does it feels to live with 7 boys, eonnie ?"

Eunchae suddenly ask. I look at her and smile fakely.

"Those 7 dorks. Don't ask me about it because they literally crazy in the dorm."

The girls laughed after heard that.

"Looks like you have to hold those feeling of yours for them."

I rolled my eyes after heard what Chaewon eonnie said.

"Maybe, I should throw them into the river if they try to do prank again."

"They always put a prank on you?"

Yunjin eonnie ask me with unbelievable face. I just show her my lazy face to her.

"It's okey, Joy ah. You can call me if they put prank on you. Got sulk and go to our dorm."

Kazuha eonnie said makes me look at them one by one.

"Can I?"

I ask them.

"Of course! It's open for you, eonnie!"

Eunchae said with friendly. I smile widely after heard that.

"Thank you, guys."

I said. Finally, I have girl friends now to get comfort by them when the boys got me mad at them after this.

"Eonnie, can I hug you?"

Suddenly, Eunchae spoke. I look at her and smile.

"Yeah!"

I said. Then, she excitedly hugs me. Seriously, why this girl is so tall than me? I look like a small fish when with her.

"Joy looks cute when hug with Eunchae."

Yunjin eonnie said while laughing.

"Well, she is our maknaee too. Along Eunchae!"

Sakura eonnie said as she patted my back. I smile after that. Girl group collected check!

...

Time skip

I walk inside the boys practice room just to see they that are still practicing.

It's already 3 hours. Why they haven't stop yet?

I take a sit on the floor while watching them. They get more good on this, especially Sunoo. I literally watch him before in I-Land, and can't denied that he is my bias in there ehek. And he got more good now. Well, they all are good. Ehek.

After a few minutes, they finally get their break time.

"Hey, Joy !"

Sunoo come towards me as he sit beside me with his bottle. He drinks his drink beside me. I just watch him. He got sweat all over his neck and face right now. I try to look my handkerchief inside my back.

"Here."

I said as I give him my handkerchief. He looks at me with unbelievable.

"Isn't that your favourite handkerchief?"

"who cares if that my favourite or not? You are sweating, Sunoo."

I said as I give him my disgusted face. But, instead of his take that handkerchief, he smirked.

"Or you fall for my hotness?"

He suddenly said while posing like he was hot man in this world. I got blushed but quickly put my poker face and looks at him like nothing happen.

"My bad. But, you are not."

Then, she puts her handkerchief on his forehead before stand up and was about to leave when suddenly he grabs her hand.

"Yah! Are you going to leave this handkerchief with me?"

He ask me.

"Like I said, who cares about it?"

Then, I leave the practice room. Well, my heart is beating faster at that time. That's why.

...

Sunoo pov

I watch Joy leave our practice room with unbelievable. Wah. This girl is literally weird.

I look at the handkerchief that was on my hand right now. Without I'm noticing, the smile appeared on my lips. How cute.

Then, I wipe my sweats with her handkerchief. Can't denied, the scent of her still on the handkerchief. It's making my heart beating faster.

When will this feeling ends?

...

Author pov

Without he knows, the boys are looking at him with jealousy.