The Last Day of School: A Cross Over One-Shot

Start from the beginning

Grian giggled as people stared at them.

Most were used to it, but some still found it weird how they always did that.

Grian then spotted his other boyfriend, Mumbo, in the halls.

Mumbo was talking to someone else and didn't notice his boyfriends behind him.

"Okay, bye." Mumbo said to his friend and then yelped as Grian pat his head.

Mumbo turned around and rolled his eyes, a smile on his face, when he saw Grian and Scar.

"Hey Mumbo!" Scar smiled before kissing Mumbo's cheek.

"Hey guys. Excited for the summer?" Mumbo asked and Scar shrugged.

"I don't know, I'm gonna miss giving Grian piggyback rides."

Grian giggled and he kissed Scar's forehead.

"Same here." He said.

Mumbo smiled and kissed both of his boyfriends before they walked outside of their school.

Scott's Perspective-

Scott was walking and talking with his friend Katherine as they walked out of school.

Just then, a guy with dark brown hair appeared in front of them.

"Er- hello?" Scott said, confused.

The guy smirked and winked at Scott, "Heya cutie. I heard there's a party at Ren's place tonight, care to join me?"

"In your dreams." Scott spat.

"Yeah! Scott already has a boyfriend and it'd never be with you." Katherine said.

Scott shot Katherine a look for telling the guy about his boyfriend, and they tried to walk away.

"So who's the lucky guy?" The guy asked, stopping Scott and Katherine from leaving.

"None of your business." Scott said, brushing him off and speed walking away.

"Oh come on baby, I'm just wondering."

Scott abruptly stopped and turned around to face the guy.

"I'm not your baby. If you wanna get with someone, calling them pet names and getting up in their business is not a way to do it. Just fuck off."

Scott then turned around and saw Jimmy.

Jimmy smiled and ran over to him.

Scott tried to shake his head and show that Jimmy should leave, but Jimmy jogged up to him.

"Hey Petal! What's up? You were shaking your head, is everything alright?" Jimmy asked and Scott sighed.

"Petal?" The guy asked, "So this is the scrawny guy you're dating?"

"Er- who's this?" Jimmy asked.

"Some random bitch who's trying to hit on Scott." Katherine said.

Jimmy shot the guy a look.

"Uh- why?" Jimmy asked.

The guy smirked, "Because your boyfriends pretty sexy."

Jimmy looked disgusted and slapped the guy's face.

"Stop trying to get into people's pants, it's not cool." Jimmy spat, "You're making everyone uncomfortable. I'm sure Scott and Katherine asked you to leave, so do one thing right and fucking leave."

The guy looked shocked before rubbing his cheek, which was red from Jimmy slapping it, and walked away.

Jimmy watched as he walked over to a kid wearing a panda hat and making a nasty remark.