Exciting News!

Who is ready for some tea on the second book in Sydney and Brooks's story?! 

Well, here it is...the cover and title of the second book! 

If Someday Never Comes....chapters coming Summer 2023 

chapters coming Summer 2023 

Book 2 in a three-part series.

It's been five years since Sydney Graves left Westville behind after Brooks crushed her heart and the future they had someday hoped to have. Life in North Carolina has been everything she dreamed it would be but she can't help but feel her heart is still tied to the past. Every time she tries to move on the heartbreak that haunts her refuses to release its grip. Ready to put their past behind them, Sydney and Quinn decide it's time to return to their roots for a visit in search of the closure they desperately need. It's not until life unexpectedly takes a turn that Sydney decides her time back home isn't as short-term as she thought and she finds herself tangled up in business with none other than Brooks Dawson. Tempers flare, passion ignites and Sydney tries everything she can to let go of him for good.

Brooks Dawson is more broody and less charming than the boy he was in high school. He has built a successful business and created a life that would make his late father proud. There is no chaos and nothing unexpected until the night that Sydney Graves came sauntering back into their small town like she owned the place. Her presence unlocked a piece of Brooks that he had buried long ago but he can't seem to keep his feelings at bay or keep his distance. As he tries to keep a handle on his life and his heart things get messy, tensions grow and he's forced to take a look at his life and the way he's been living it.

Can Brooks and Sydney find their way as friends or will his place in her life always be in her heart? Will they let go of each other for good or will the tether that's always held them together prove stronger after all?