You searched the room for any of the guys, especially Charles or Max who were close to Pierre, to take him away, since he was clearly in need of a nap and no more alcohol.

Arthur, Charles' brother found him and invited him for a snooker game in the other room, which Pierre accepted and left after giving you a kiss on the cheek and thanking you again.

You went to sit beside George, on the armrest. "Hi there," you said.

"You smell like Pierre," he scrunched his nose.

"Oh yeah, he was in need of a cuddle apparently," you chuckled.

"Told you he had a crush on you," he smirked as he took a sip of his drink.

You looked at him. "Stop saying that! Not true."

He giggled. "What will his girlfriend say when she sees how he looks for you!"

"George! Shut up," you told him as you went red.

He laughed. "Yeah yeah, you keep hugging him and see what happens!"

"I see what happens now..." you said.

"What?"

"You're again jealous that he's getting hugs and you're getting none..." you smirked as you walked your fingers on his shoulder.

"You wish," he scoffed, but didn't shake your fingers off.

You giggled and felt more courageous because of the drinks you had, so you poked him. "Move over a little."

"Where?" He asked, watching how he was on the sofa next to Max and Kelly. There was little space left.

"Only a little, I want to sit there too, so I can give you that cuddle you so desperately need," you giggled.

He chuckled but moved a little towards the front edge of the seat, so you let yourself slid down the armrest and opened your arms so he would lay on your chest and be properly cuddled.

"You're crazy if you think we're not going to be teased for this," he said but set comfortably.

"Those boys know better than tease me, kid," you told him.

Not five minutes passed, that someone commented. And it wasn't one of the boys.

"Don't you two look cozy there," Kelly said with a smile.

Max turned and let out a giggle. "Getting sleepy, George?"

The Brit laughed. "Can't deny I could sleep here, but I'm not sleepy yet!"

"Ha!" Said Alex as he walked in. "Was this a slumber party and we never knew?"

Everyone laughed. By the looks of it, only drivers and their partners were staying, so the music changed to something softer, only wine was being drunk and they all stayed in the living room. George was more than comfortable and you weren't as much but the warmth of his back against your chest was worth much more.

A few moments after, you really had to go to the loo, so it was time to break the cuddling session, which you regretted deeply because you were very sure George would be doing something entirely different by the time you came back.

Turns out that he was waiting for you to come back, since the rest proposed a game of charades and teams were formed. You were sitting besides George like before. The game started and it was Lily's turn to make your team guess. She kept moving weirdly and trying too hard not to talk. Even as a professional golfer, she had a hard time avoiding to scream.

When at the last moment Max guessed "Moulin Rouge!", she came back to sit on the sofa, making everyone move closer to give her space. That, of course, meant you and George were again closer. You didn't know why, but it felt a little weird, until he passed his arm over the back of the sofa, round your waist. Again, his closeness was warm and nice.

It was turn of the other team, which had it quite hard  so it was all laughs and yelling at each other. After that, it was your turn. You checked the title of the movie the other side gave you and started the game. It said 'Angels & Demons' so you showed two fingers up, indicating two words.

"Pretty Woman!" Pierre yelled.

"You're not even on this team, Gasly!" George responded, rolling his eyes.

"I wasn't guessing the title, just stating a fact," Pierre winked.

You giggled and continued, watching George drinking his wine with a glare towards the other side of the room. Alex nudged him and he stopped.

So, you started with the first word, drawing a circle in the air over your head, then happily jumping around waving your arms as if they were wings.

They all three a lot of bird names, not even once trying to match a movie name. Kelly was the only one who said Black Swan, but what you were doing wasn't even close to ballet. That's how you tried with the second word, putting on an angry face and making your index fingers play as horns over your head. Max screamed "Red Bull!" and the rest groaned, teasing him on his obsession on his own team.

You adopted a praying pose then, and next you tried and change your face to a devilish one, making the little horns again.

Lily said "Angel," so the rest that came was a string of "Angels in America", "Victoria's Secret" and even a "bad Angel?" from Lando.

5 seconds before the timer rang, George stood up and screamed "Angels and Demons!"

You fell on your knees in relief, saying "yes!!!" while George came to you and hugged you, throwing you on the floor with him on top. You laughed loudly and hugged him too, leaving your hand on his hair. You never noticed how the rest of your team also followed George and ended up forming a human pile on top of you.

That's when Carlos protested that the movie had three words, not two like you said before and the discussion started, whether the & counted as a word or not, since the original title of the film had the ampersand.

The rest of the team was trying to get off the human pile, you noticed because George was covering all of you and groaning every time someone pushed on him to get up. You still were laughing and holding his head.

"Should I get up?" He mumbled.

"Yes you goof!" You laughed. "And help me too!"

He giggled and stood up, then offered you his hand for help. "Reminds me of that time at the gym."

"This time I have alcohol in my system, so it's justified," you replied.

He chuckled and fixed his clothes, listening to the discussion. "Listen to all of you, you should know that the ampersand is a symbol and it represents the word and, but it's not a word so we win and you're taught English," he smirked.

Another uproar arose because of that, but you high-fived George and called him your hero. Eventually, the decision was that you were correct, so you won and the game resumed. All that time, was watched by you and George sitting very close on the sofa.