# ninteen

━━━━━━ ☀︎,━━━━━━━...‥・

"CAN YOU DROP ME OFF AT KIE'S?"

the two blondes rode in silence for a while, neither saying anything as jj continued to drive the bike everywhere and anywhere, aelias arms still wrapped tightly around his waist, staring at the buildings and scenery as they pass by.

she didn't know how to feel, whether to be in pain, angry, or glad to be just with jj, nothing made sense, and she seemed to only now realize how deep shit they've gotten themselves into.

"can you drop me at kie's, please?" aelias voice broke the silence between the two, jj didn't seem to hear though, hands still gripping the handles of the bike tightly, staring straight ahead the road. "jj?" aelia called out, moving one of her hands to touch jj's shoulder, snapping him from his daze.

"sorry— what?" jj asked, staring at the road but listening now, aelia let out a soft laugh at his confusion, "can you drop me off at kiara's? please?" she asked once again, moving her arm back around his waist. jj gave a nod, slightly down that his time with the girl cut short, but he understood, making a turn to figure eight.

aelia smiled, sending his waist a light squeeze as she rested the side of her head on his back, staring at the ocean that passed by. all too soon, the two of them reached the carrera household, jj finally turning to the girl as he shut off the bikes engine, his hand moving to gesture to the big house, "your uber has arrived." he joked, a small smile playing at his lips.

aelia giggled, slipping off the back of the bike and pushing his shoulder lightly, "shut up." she smiled at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face into his shoulder, "be safe, okay? we'll work something out...hopefully." she said while pulling away, jj only giving her an emotionless face back, reluctantly giving a nod, "yeah." he breathes out, moving his hands back to the bike handles and turning the engine back on. it didn't take long for the blonde boy to send aelia one last lingering glance before revving the engine and speeding away from the house, aelia watched the bike drive away, until it was no longer seen and everything was silent once again.

sighing to herself, she turned around, facing the posh, white house, she wondered how people living just a couple miles away were able to stay in a place like this...when just a few miles down the road you'd find others living in shacks and barely getting by. she trekked up the steps and reached the glass door that she had been through a number of times before, starting to grow nervous. the carreras were never fond of her, she always found it weird, considering she was a girl... but then again still a pogue. gathering up all her courage, or atleast what little there was, she raised up a fist and knocked on the glass, waiting nervously and hoping kiara were the one to answer the door.

her prayers were unanswered as the face of mike carrera came into view, aelia immediately starting to dread the conversation that was about to go down. mikes face turned into a hard scowl as aelia stared him in the eye, not in the mood for the bullshit she was more than sure was about to go down.

"and just what do you want?" mike snapped at her, leaning on the door frame, staring the girl down. aelia stared back with just as much determination though, "can i talk to kiara?" she asked calmly, she really wasn't in the mood to fight with anyone, genuinely wanting to see kiara.

"why? gonna drag her out to do more crack under a bridge? steal a car or two?" mike pressed on, obviously aggravating the girl, right when aelia felt like her last decision was to jump the man, kiara came into view, pushing her dad aside lightly.