# twelve

━━━━━━ ☀︎,━━━━━━━...‥・

"STEALING DRONES MAKES
YOU HUNGRY."

after john b successfully stole the drone from the salvage yard, the group made it to kies parents restaurant and they were all starving and hoping her dad had leftovers.

"what i would do for a beer and shrimp and grits right now." jj said, as he followed aelia out of the twinkie / before the blonde girl turned around and gave him a weird look.

"anything?"

"can you guys get together already?" questioned pope, as he shut the door behind himself. aelia laughed at his comment, but when she looked at jj all he did was scratch his head and cleared his throat.

kiara lead all her friends into her family owned restaurant, "hey, dad," smiled kie towards her father, or mr. c as the others called him, as he replied, "hey."

aelia smiled at the man, walking away. she knew neither of kiaras parents liked any of the pogues / the boys — well cause their boys \ but aelia, they thought she was a bad influence. they thought she would ruin their daughters life for some reason.

john b, aelia, jj, and pope all walked to the corner of the restaurant, eyeing other people's food.

aelia stared at the floor, before jj elbowed her shoulder. she looked to quickly, and noticed kiara and her father looking at the four teens. she awkwardly waved at them, as she watched kiaras dad roll his eyes.

"tough crowd." aelia muttered, making jj snort. the other two pogues looked at them silently / before looking back at kiara, to see a huge smile on her face as she hugged the older carrera.

aelia watched them from afar, and a small wave of jealousy hit her. it wasn't that she wanted to be kiara / it was more of a reality check that she would never have a relationship like that with her father.

"sit down." kiara said to her friends. jj looked over at the blonde beside him, he sensed the girls mood change and wrapped a strong arm around her before leading her towards where john b and pope ran too after kiara told them they were getting free food.

after a while, the food comes out, they are all quick to dig in and enjoy every taste.

the rest of the costumers left after a bit and the kids had the place to themselves. john b threw a fry towards ji, who tried to catch it in his mouth and failed, making aelia laugh as she continued to eat.

kie grabbed some water from the back before going towards jj, pushing his feet off the table, and filling up his cup.

she then pointed towards aelia and indicated for the girl to come towards her. aelia made a weird face, and pointed to herself with a questioning look as kie nodded.

she was quick to get up and go over to the girl as they began to dance, the three boys watched with amusement on their faces.

after a bit jj and john b both got up, each grabbing one of the girls hands before dancing with them.

john b twirled kie around as jj rested his hands on aelias waist and swayed a bit as she hugged her arms around his neck.

aelia laughed when jj began spinning the girl around by twisting her hips so she had to spin.