# five

━━━━━━ ☀︎,━━━━━━━...‥・

"THANK GOD FOR BEER."

the scooby gang decided to 'lay low' after they found the grady-white in the marsh. and how did they do that exactly?kegger.

john b offered pope a cup full of beer, "no. hell no." pope said, "i'll take it." aelia took the beer before jj could, making the blonde roll his eyes.

aelia passed out beer with jj, john b, and kiara before they all split off to having fun of their own.

all five pogues scattered around the boneyard. john b and jj hanging out with some blonde chick they had given beer too at the beginning of the party / kiara with some brunette boy with a buzz cut, pope with a girl with short blonde hair.

aelia, was about to walk up to this cute blonde guy who had been eyeing her down since he got there, before she heard the most agitating voice that made her want to slit her own throat.

"hey aelia." joyce alio's voice beamed through aelias head, making her eyes roll as she turned around to face the dirty blonde guy.

"oh my god i need more beer" the blonde murmerd to herself, trying to not break as she really wasn't in the mindset to deal with his obsessive ass then.

"have mine." joyce said, handing the blonde the beer he had in his hand. she took the beer with a sarcastic smile on her face, dumping it out on the sand below her \ he probably drugged it or something.

before joyce could make some douche comment, jj maybank walked up to the two. "what's going on here?" jj smiled at the kook, pulling the blonde girl closer to him as he snaked his arm around her shoulder.

"nothing, man. i was just leaving." joyce said, scratching his neck / aelia held back a laugh, at how scared joyce was of jj.
i wouldn't blame him, any time they ended up in a dust up joyce ended up on the floor.

"yeah buh bye." jj waved sarcastically, as joyce walked over to kelce who was watching them from a-far.

"you told me that would work man!" joyce whisper-yelled as he softly pushed kelce back, making him stumble back a few steps before kelce grabbed the dirty blonde kooks shoulders,

"we will get a better plan." kelce said calmly, as joyce roll his eyes. "she's not fucking dumb, she'll know what's going on."

"i'll give rafe a call, we will work something out." kelce said, letting go of the blonde boys shoulders. "yeah, okay." joyce said, walking off to get more beer.

by now, the sun had set and jj, john b, and aelia chasing down a kook couple \ sarah cameron and topper thorton to be exact.

"hey! sarah." jj said, grabbing attention of the kook. "sarah, can i interest you in a tasty milwaukee beverage?"

"no, thanks." sarah replied, looking from jj to aelia. "come on, is it not fancy enough for you?"  aelia asked, looking back at her.

"no, we're just leaving." sarah told the blonde, before topper stepped in. "hey, you know what? i'll take it." topper said, reaching out for the red solo cup. "thank you— i appreciate it."

"i appreciate that topper but i didn't ask you." jj said pulling the cup away. "if you said pretty please, maybe." the blonde boy said sarcastically, not expecting him to actually say it.