# six

━━━━━━ ☀︎,━━━━━━━...‥・

"THIS IS EMPTY, YOU TOOK
EMPTY TANKS?"

the scooby gang sat on the HMS pogue where they had found the boat. jj and aelia told pope and kiara jj's plan about john b borrowing scuba gear from the cameron's boat so they could all go searching / coincidentally all of the scuba tanks he stole had little to no air.

kiara picked up the last one, "okay, this one's a quarter full. it's enough for one of us."

"love it when a plan comes together." pope sighed, making aelia sigh as well.

"does anyone know how to dive?" kie asked, as aelia shrugged her shoulders. her dad wasn't really one to buy his kid dinner, let alone diving lessons.

"anybody?"

jj shook his head after john b pointed over at him. "it's kind of a kook sport." jj stated.

"i... read about it." pope sighed.

"great, pope read about it, so someone's gonna die." kiara rolled her eyes.

"look, y-you put the thing in your mouth and breathe. how hard could it be?" jj asked, looking from aelia who sat right next to him over to pope.

"well, if you come up too fast, nitrogen gets into your blood, you get the bends." pope stated, looking up at jj.

"bends like, bend over and.." jj said, arching his back and sticking out his ass.

pope cut jj off, "the bends kill you." pope said, annoyance in his tone. "right." jj said, sitting back up like a normal human as aelia looked at him.

"i'll show you the real bends later." the blonde girl whispered, sending the boy a sarcastic wink.

"i can- i can dive," john b suggested as jj and aelia nod in agreement with that choice. "since when can you dive?" questions kie looking at the boy.

"i'll do it. it's fine," responds john b as pope sits forward, "let me do some calculations real quick."

"you serious?" kie whispered as pope started his calculations, "so that goes about thirty feet down. so it'll take twenty-five minutes at most at that depth. which means you need to make your safety stop at about.... ten feet. all right? for two minutes."

aelia got up from her spot next to jj on the side of the boat, stripping the black crop top she had over her cream colored black striped bikini. she stepped up right next to where kiara was sitting and jumped straight into the water.

the boys look at each other confused at the girls action, "what was that all about?" questions pope as jj respond, "i don't know, but i liked it. a lot."

"man, she's hot." kiara mumbled loud enough for the boys to hear.

"so, uh, when you're down there, you look for the cargo hold. you stick this thing inside and twist and pull, okay?" jj confirmed with john b, while knifing in agreement in kiara direction.

the blonde girl resurfaced after tying her shirt, "hey! i tied my t-shirt to the anchor chain about ten feet down. it's where you need to do your safety stop." explained aelia as she swam back to the boat.