# fourteen

━━━━━━ ☀︎,━━━━━━━...‥・

"OKAY, THIS IS ACTUALLY A
SMART ASS PLAN, JJ."

when jj suggested that they go over to toppers dock and trash his boat, the angry and impulsive blonde girl said that he was only getting what he deserved. they were like karma, but instead of waiting who knows how long, it would be now.

"2020 malibu, 24-MXC, the worlds finest wakesetter. number on in quality, luxury, and performance."

"this is war, guys. they hit us, we hit them," jj stated, and he tugged the black bandana that was previously resting around his neck, over his face to cover everything below his eyes. he then slid on a pair of sleek shades, aelia watched him, and couldn't help but think about how ungodly hot the blonde looked in that moment.

"yeah, let's do it." aelia said, pulling the red bandanna that layed on her own neck over her nose, and adding a pair of black sunglasses she may - or - may not have stolen from kiara. jj looked at her, though she couldn't see his face expression under the bandana / she just knew he was smirking.

pope jumped into the water, "staring, now are we?" the blonde girl asked as she turned her head over to the blonde boy.

"hey, you stared first."

aelia tilted her head in defeat, smiling under the bandana she had wrapped around her face.

jj and aelia watched pope as he swam over to their boat and unplugged the plug so the boat would sink. jj got the ladders out for him to climb up onto.

"holy shit pope, you did it!" aelia cheered quietly, pushing the bandana that was covering her face down to her neck and taking her sunglasses off and putting them in the back pocket of her light denim shorts.

"i'm so proud of you right now, holy crap." jj quietly praised pope, before following the same actions of aelia and taking the bandana he had wrapped around his face down to his neck / putting his sunglasses on his shirt.

pope stood up, whipping the water out of his eyes, "guys?"

"yeah?" aelia asked, looking from the sinking boat \ over to pope.

"you can't tell anybody." pope said, as he looked between the two blondes. "oh, no, yeah. totally dude." jj stuttered, looking at pope, then over towards aelia.

"no, i'm serious guys. not kiara, not john b, nobody."

"yep, our lips are sealed, right aelia?" jj asked, turning over to the blonde girl / before she quickly answered, "—yeah, dude."

"give me that, give me that." jj said, pointing to the part that pope took out of toppers boat, before he quickly handed it to him.

once jj had the plug in his hands, he threw it into the lake they were in, before running into the captions part of the hoat, aelia following his steps seconds later,

"okay, lets get the fuck outta here!"

━━━━━━ ☀︎,━━━━━━━...‥・

"YOU REALLY THINK ITS OUT
THERE? LIKE, NO BULLSHIT?"

so there they sat / john b and pope both in chairs and jj, kie, and aelia sharing the hammock. kie sat across from jj and aelia who somehow ended up cuddled up next to each other.

pope gained the attention of the four other pogues, "i think i do." aelia responded calmly as jj drew little shapes into her thigh while she played with the rings on his other hand.

"my father thought it was."

"but do you?" questioned pope again as john b replied, "after hearing his voice on that tape... i think i do."

"only one way to find out," responded pope as he and john b do the groups handshake. kie smiles to herself, "look, we're gonna find it, you know? even jj believes."

"oh, my god, jj, do you really believe?" questions john b making aelia giggle softly as jj responds, "totally. wait. are we talking about four mil?"

"four-hundred mil," responds kie and pope before kie adds,
"jinx."

"i'm gonna dream about shipwrecks," states jj as he turns towards aelia and wraps his arm around her waist.

"goodnight, bird!" states jj before closing his eyes.

"goodnight, bird shit!" responds john b as jj flips him off before going back to his position. aelia gets closer to the boys warmth and quickly drifted off to sleep with the comfort of the blonde boy wrapped around her.

━━━━━━ ☀︎,━━━━━━━...‥・