she went to him and pulled him into a hug." Faith will get better.i know you are scared .yes she is too young and she has changed but we can bring her back.we need to be there for her to be strong . she will get better.call it mummy's instinct. " she kissed him on forehead.

"what you need to understand is she is your only sister no matter what.don't push her away when she leans on to you for your support, you know we are not a normal family.even if you are one of the most privileged people in world , life will not always be easy, you and harry will be the only people Faith can trust with all her life .you three always should have each other's back no matter what happen.you are lucky to have a sister like Faith.not everyone's lucky to have such loving siblings.Faith's love is for you and harry is unconditional and pure  .dont destroy it by pushing her away and if not you will regret it the most in your life"

William was slowly coming to his senses after listening to Charles's advice .of course he was lucky to have an affectionate sister like Faith .its what make him scared too .losing her.he needs to be an anchor for her giving her the ultimate support and protect her.it would not lessen the pain even he push away and live like she doesn't exist in fear of losing her.it will eat him alive.he needs to talk to her.be there for her taking care of her.

William excused himself from his parents only to find Harry at the front of the  door.has he been listening to everything? "Harry ..wha..What are you doing here" were you here all the time.

harry glared at him." wow such an amazing brother we have here, ignoring his baby sister as she is dying instead of taking care of her. " he laughed humorously. Diana and Charles also came outside to see what's going on/

"you know what .bravo William. now fix what you screwed.she heard everything" he walked away when William pulled him back  by his shirt

"what do you mean she heard everything? answer me?"

"now he acts clueless too. She heard everything you said about her DYING !!" Diana gasped.

"I'm sorry mummy I took her upstairs as soon as I heard him yell but the damage was done."

"she doesn't know what that means.she is only five" William said more likely to him self

"did you forget the fact that she has an iq of top 1% . she can figure out everything  your sappy brain cannot." 

"she knows . I explained that too" Charles said." I will go talk to her" he headed upstairs.

 Faith was staring at the window from her bed.Charles sat on her side of the bed wrapping his arm around her.she finally broke the silence."papa...." 

"yes sunshine"

" am I dying papa?" Charles took in a deep breath.he knew faith would ask this.

"No my darling.you are getting better.please forget what he said.william is just scared and dont know  what he says.you will get better in no time" he pulled her into his embrace,

Faith nodded.but her mind was elsewhere."papa I dont want surgery"

"baby ,it will help your heart to get better . you will be able to do everything as you did before. "

"but .. I don't want to leave you papa.you said when someone dies he will never come back or be with us anymore."

"ohh darling, nothing's going to happen to you my love. please just forget what Will said.he doesn't know anything.you know what doctor uncles said right? they said you will need it to play and run like before" Charles's heart was breaking.this was why he didn't want Diana to talk with her.she would have a break down if she know what Faith is thinking.

"will I be okay?" " I won't get tired like now?"

"yes baby, you will be, you can do whatever you want..you are the cheeky baby girl of mine know. "Charles pinched her cheeks playfully." look at me. papa will never let anything happen to you okay?Always remember, you are our everything.mummy and papa love you like no other ,you are our precious baby girl." he wanted to reassure her.they stayed hugging like that for a few minutes.

"now shall we go to the garden?it's filled with flowers and butterflies today"

"yes papa" she innocently nodded her head.

"alright lets see what kind of butterflies have come to see my baby angel today" he playfully pinch her nose again making her smile a little.

.                                                                                   .........

Diana was looking at Charles carrying Faith around the garden through the window. William came  to where she was.The guilt was killing him as he saw his baby sister in his father's arms.

"mummy..." he was reluctant knowing whatever he say now won't fix his mistake

Diana turned to him. "mummy I'm so sorry. I know it won't do anything.but I dont know what happened to me. I cant even forgive my self to how I acted."

But Diana wasn't mad. she looked at him motherly. William thought she would be mad at him, but she wasn't, she was the warmth he needed.

" I know son.it was how you chose to cope. I am sorry I didn't  know you were scared about your sister. but you could have come to me or papa. But please dont push away from us. especially Faith" she stroked his hair smoothing the tangles.

" I don't know if she wants me anymore after what I did." he choked 

"oh she still loves you and need you. she knows you love her so much.please "

"but mummy I was horrible.Harry hates me for sure" 

"no William .he will never. This is not you speaking.it's your fear. We always tell you. you three must stick together always no matter what.you share a strong bond with each other which im sure will last forever." she cupped his face with her hands.

"promise me you will keep that closeness with your siblings.If not you will end up alone with who you are.please never push Harry and Faith away. They will stand with you every time."

"I promise mummy now I understand what I should do is be there for Faith .pushing her away will only make everything worse"

next update will be in few hours