7.

four years later -1997

Mummy! ........5 year old princes jumped to her mother's arm as soon as she got off the car.Awww my sunshine ! I missed you so much my baby... ! Diana hugged her daughter so tight like she was afraid that Faith would slip away from her. Charles and Faith were back from their vacation of 2 weeks in Switzerland.As William and Harry were at the boarding school, only Faith was living with Diana at Kensington.

Diana and Charles were living separate since 1996.Charles moved to high grove as he loved living there and Diana remained in Kensington.Faith stayed with Di on week days went to a school nearby and stayed with Charles on weekends.when both of them were busy she would stay with Elizabeth and Philip.she was hardly left alone with nannies.

Diana and Faith stayed hugging each other refusing to let go for a long time.Charles's heart filled with such a warmth looking at them which he didn't get to experience for a long time.of course Faith was very affectionate and loving with both of them but what he missed was the feeling of family, being with family like past 4 years.Eventhough he wanted to find happiness with Camilla who was his true love as he thought, he missed this familiar feeling even when Camilla was with him.Charles couldn't get what he had with Diana and the children with Camilla.he was wondering if he is deceiving his heart by telling Camilla is who he wanted when he yearned for this.

"seems like you had lot of fun with papa my love".Diana asked Faith seeing all the bags servants unloaded from the Range Rover ."yess mummy I can't wait to tell you all the things we done there.I went shopping for the first time too." Diana looked at Charles surprised as Charles loathed shopping. "yeah I can see how much you got spoiled by papa seeing all theses" Diana playfully glared at Faith and the little girl ran to Charles who picked her up.

"of course my cute pie deserves everything best" Charles replied tickling Faith who was now laughing nonstop.

"Charles would you like to stay for tea ?"

"No I have to go to Buckingham now .have to prepare for a meeting tomorrow "

"please papa stay a little longer please? Faith whined putting her little arms around Charles's neck.

"baby papa would like to stay with you as well but has to go to buck house tomorrow. I will come tomorrow to see you again okay sweetie? I promise"  Charles replied comforting the little girl who was now teary eyed. Farewells were the hardest part for Faith.She wanted to live with her mummy and daddy together but with the circumstances it was not possible.

sweetheart lets say bye to papa now alright baby? now come to mummy .you can tell me everything you did with papa  right my love? Diana took her from Charles gently.

Charles kissed his daughter one last time and got in the car.Even he did not like to sat away from his only daughter who was the world to him. faith waved at him still teary eyed and Diana hugged her so she would not cry.