Chapter 28. Kiss

"I cant bealive you were spying on us the whole ti-" He cutted me off with a big kiss. I was completly breathless. I quickly pushed him off of me. "Are you fucking nuts!?" I yelled. "Well talk about it whan we get home" he spoke. I glared at him.

"I aint goin' anywhere with you" I yelled. "Yes you are" he ordered. "Ok, I'll go but just to pack my things, then Im going to hotel" I said. He glared at me. We got into his car. I was so angry at hus I cant even be in the same room with him. What does that mean. I mean the kiss.

Does he still has feelings for me. Naah he doesent. But maybe he does. Nevermind Im going back to Cali next month, we will see eachother every day whole month. We arrived at his house. I piced up my bags and walked doen the stairs.

"Do you really have to do this?" He asked. I sighed. "Yes"  I said anvoiding bigger conversations with him. I was about to get out when I heard him say " I know you got a hint" he yelled after me. I stood there for a second then walked away.

I jumped into my car and drove to first hotel that came to my mind. I cheked in and called Steph and Sharonda to come. After a few minutes I heard someone knock on the door. I quickly ran ove to the door and opened it. "Hi girl" Sharonda said and smiled at me. "Hii" Steph said and I hugged her as well.

We sat down in 3 big couches. "So what you wanted to talk about?" Steph asked. I sighed "Snoop and me went on a date and everything was going fine until Marshall came came and started punching him and I tried to stop him but he didnt listen and then he finaly stopped, and then Snoop went home and Marshall and I were outside the hotel and then I startedyelling at him and he kissed me and I left." I said very fast. I took a beep breatht.

Their mouths were hanging open and their eyes are wide. "What?" Shar finally asked. "Omg, that means he still has feelings for yo white ass" she exclaimed. "I dont know" I shrugged. "Ava seriously, dont you see it?" Shar asked a bit anoyed.

I honesty saw somewhere deep down  coming. "I'll talk to him tomorrorw" I said. "YES" They said in sync. We talked for a few more hours. It was getting dark so they dectied to go home. I was alone in my hotel room. I decited to call him.

It rang a few times than he answered. "What?" He snapped. "I just wanted to say Im sorry for earlier" I said softly. "Yeah,yeah right, anything else?" He asked. What the hell why is he being so cold. "no" I said. "Good, I have some hoes to fuck" he said and hug up.

What the fuck was that?

Authors note:

This one is really short. I dont have time to write, I have a lot exams. Its the end of the year and I need to study, but I promise I'll be active,  also working on a new book anyways have a good day