Chapter 4

MARSHALL'S POV:

I arrived at my job.All I hear Is UP and DOWN...all day,every day. I'm wondering how's Ava doing,I lied to her.Goddamn it why do I think about her all the damn time. But all I see is her beautiful green eyes,her brown wavy hair,her dimples. I'm still mad at Deshawn. I have to push these feelings down, she probbably doesen't like me. I snapped out of my toughts when I heard my boss calling me "Hey,Mathers you alright,you look pale" he said. I wasnt feeling well,but fuck it I really need some extra money "I'm fine" I lied. I didn't wanted to get hired.After a few hours I finished my shift. My phone buzzed. I saw the caller ID it was Bizarre."Hey dawg,wanna hang out a litlle bit?" he asked ."I don't know man I-"
"Come on man its going to be fun"Bizarre cutted me of
"Alright see you" Bizzare sent me text message. It was a location where are we going to meet up. I arrived at Bizarre's house. I opened the door and got in. "Sup dawg" said Kuniva "Sup man" I said "You alright man?" asked Swifty "You look kinda pale man" he added "I'm fine" I answered "Is Proof here?" I asked."Yeah hes over there talking to Ava" Kuniva said. "Ava's here?"
"Yeah,she came with Proof" said Swifty.
I walked over to them "Hi" she said softly "Hi"I said "I'll leave you guys alone" said Proof as he leaves. She looked so hot.She was wearing a red dress and her sair was down.She's the way beautiful for me.

She's the way beautiful for me

"Marhall..."she started.
"Look whatever Proof told you it doesent matter,I'm getting divorced in a few days." I said "Really" she asked suprised "Yea".
"Please don't be mad at Deshawn he tried to call you like a million times"she said."Alright" I said
Bizarre walked to us "You are back togheter ,so sweet" he said "We werent even togheter" she said "Yeah" I added "Are you going to battle at Friday night" Bizarre asked.
"Yeah" I said. I didn't really wated to go but I didnt wanted to look like a looser in front of Ava.

NORMAL POV:
☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎♫︎☽︎☽︎☽︎☽︎☽︎☽︎☽︎☽︎☽︎☽︎☽︎☽︎
I was talking to Marshall when Bizzy came.We talked for a few minutes,then he left. "Are you ok,you look kinda pale?" I asked."I'm ok" he said."Wanna drink?" I asked "No,dont want to drink tonight." he answered."Alright" I said and took a red cup from the table.
I was on my way to restroom,when I heard Kuniva and Swifty talking. "How are we going to call them?" aked Kuniva."Avshall maybe?"said Swifty. They stopped talking when I entered in the room."What's up?" I asked.
"Nothing we were talkin' about something" Swifty said. "That something was me and Marshall,huh?" I asked. "No" they said in sync. "Come on guys I heard everything" I said."You know everything Marshall talk and think about is you." Kuniva said,and they left the restroom.Does Marhall really have some feelings for me. I quickly fixed my makeup,and walked back to party. Marshall was to Proof."You are Ava right?"the girl asked. I nodded. "I'm Sephanie, Proof's sister."she said "Its nice to meet you Steph" I said. "Its nice to meet you too A" she said with a smile at her face. Proof came ,and said."Ayo what's up girls"."We're just talking"I said."I going to get us some drinks" Stephanie said."I'll go with her".Proof said and left with Stephanie. "So" I started "Can...can we go outside I need some fresh air?" asked Marshall. "Yeah,let's go" We walked outside.
I turned around and met his ocean blue eyes,thery were always changing the shade
of blye,and I loved it.I felt butterflys. He started coughing "Are you ok?" I asked worried. "I'm fine" he said. His cheeks were red. I reached my hand to his forehead. He has fever."Oh my God Marshall you are on fire!"I said "How many times I have to tell you I'm fine"he argued. I didn't wanted to argue with him. I just wanted to go home."I'm going home wanna come?" I asked. "Nah,I'll stay,but can I come to your place, I kinda dont have anywhere to go" he said "Of course,I'll wait for you" I said and left. I walked to my trailer and unlocked it. I got in. I locked the door. I changed into shorts and over sized T-shirt.
I turned the TV on,and waited for Marshall to come.After a half an hour I heard someone knocking on the door. I stood up and opened the door."Hey"Marshall said "Get in its freezing" I said. He got in and I closed the door. Marshall sat down on the couch and I went to my room to make bed for him. " Em come here you have to rest" I said. He entered in the room."Lay down" I said.He wanted to say something,but he didnt.He laid down. I went to the bathroom and took the termometer from the drawer. I headed back to room.
"Here" I said giving him the termometer. He puted it in his mouth.
After a few minutes I took the termometer.
"104 degrees" I told him in worried tone
"It's been higher" he said "Higher?" I yelled "Can you please keep your voice down, my head is killing me?" he asked "Sorry" I said and left the room. I laid on the couch and fall asslep.
I woke up after a few hours it was 3:00 pm. I'll ask Deshawn to take a day off to take care of Marshall. If that's possible. I fall asleep again and woke up at 10:20 am. I went to room to chek on Marshall, he was still sleeping. I decided to call Deshawn,because my shift was starnig in 15:00 pm."Good morning" I said "Morning" Deshawn said "Can I take a day off,because Marshall is kinda sick,and there is no one to take care of him?" I said "Wow girl, you really love that guy." He said making me roll my eyes."Yeah,sure why not" he said "Thank you you are the best" I said and hang up. I saw Marshall standing next to door "Hey, did I woke you up? I asked
"No" he answered. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "I'm better" he said "You should take a day off,you are sick and tired" I suggested. "Nah, I'm fine" he said and left. I followed him "You are not going anywhere" I argued "Yes,I'am" he argued back.
"You cant go to work sick,you have to rest" I yelled "You aint my fuckin' mama, I know how to take care of myself" he snapped. I wanted to say something but he cutted me of "See you later" Marshall said and left. I went to my bedroom and got ready for my job.
I curled my hair and putted it into a high  pnony tail.
I chached a bus to work. I enetered the room.Proof looked at me "Aren't you supposed to be home, taking care of Marshall?" he asked."Well,plan changed so I'm here." I said. "What happend?" Proof asked."He is just very stubborn" I answered. "Look I'm very worried about him" I said."Don't worry I'll talk to him later."said Proof.
After a few hours Kuniva,Swifty and Bizarre came.We were talking,joking. I was worried about Marshall,he hasn't called or answered my texts."Do you need a ride?" Bizzare asked."Yeah" i said. We entered in the car,and he started driving. I gave him instructions where to drive. "What's matter with you?"he asked "It's just...Marshall didn't answered my calls or texts ,  I'm worried about him." I explained "Don't worry he's at Proof's place." he said "And Proof didn't tell me?" I said a pissed tone "I guess he didn't wanted you to know" he said. The rest of the ride was silent. A few minutes passed,and we arrived. I opened the door and got out of the car."Thanks for the ride B" I said "No problem,take care" he said and left. I unlocked the door and got in i threw my bag on the floor and went straight to shower. When I finished I blow dried my hair and put on my pijamas. I picked a bowl and a cereal box,and made myself some cereal.After I finished it I putted the bowl into sink and washed it. I went to my room and fell asleep.

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞.𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐮𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲,𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝  𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐭,𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬.
𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐯  𝐲𝐚 ❤️❤️❤️❤️