Chapter 7

I helped Marshall get up and we left the hospital. Proof was waiting for us. We jumped in car and Proof started driving to my place. We arrived at my trailer. I had some great news to share with Proof and Marshall. They sat down in the kichen. "Guys, I have to tell yall something" I looked at them happily. "Spit girl" said Proof. "So I talled with my mom" I started "And" Marshall added "And she is going to buy be a new house, I'm not going to live in trailer anymore" I said in my happy voice "You kiddin' " Proof asked
"No, I'm not" I said. I looked at Marshall he seemed kinda sad. "I'm happy for you" Marshall said. "Deshawn can you leave us for a sec?" I asked Proof.
"Of course" he said and walked away.
"What's wrong,you seemed kinda sad" I said.
"I'm happy for you and all that shit,but"
"but what?" I asked
"I'll miss you here in trailer park" he said
"Em, I'm not leaving Detroit, you can aways come to my place,k. Now smile" I said.
He smiled "See you alredy look better" I joked. "D, Man you can come in" Marshall yelled and Proof walked back in the trailer. "So guys you have to help me start packing"  I said "K" Marshall said. I wrapped the last box in duct tape.
"Thanks,D see ya tomorrorw" I said and hugged Proof.
"See you Ava" he said and left.
"Sooo Em, can you...you know stay here with me?" I asked.
"Yeah,sure" he said. "I wanted to talk to you 'bout something" I said. I wanted to ask him about the kiss,but I changed my mind. "Are you and Kim still togheter,becuse you told me you guys are getting divorced soon?" I said. He looked a bit shocked I bet he did't exspected I was going to ask him about Kim.
"Yeah, I'm finally divorced" he started "Why are you askin' he asked. I just stared at him. His tounge slipped into my mought. OMG he kissed me AGAIN. I'm litteraly freking out. "I-" he started but I cutted him off by kissing him back.
He smiled at me. "I guess you liked that" he said. I was red like tomato "I guess" I said.
Marshall smirked at me.
I turbed TV on,we wached a few episodes of friends. We both fell asleep on the couch cuddling.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
Proof happlly rushed into trailer
"Get up love birds" he yelled. We eoke up and quickly stood up"What the fuck man" Marshall yelled. We quickly got up when we saw Proof watching us.
"Come on guys,Ava get ready,the owner of the trailer will be here any minute" Proof said."Shoot I totaly forgot,I'll go change" I said and left to my bedroom and picked my outfit for today. I dont know why but I wanted to dress special today.

I did my every day makeup and headed back to livingroom

"So how do I look?" I asked. Proof smiled "You look great girl" he said. Marshall was looking at me with loving eyes "Yeah,you look good I guess" he said.
"Thanks guys" I said and smiled at them. We heard the knock on the door. "I'll get that" Proof said.
"Hi, is Ava here?, She was supposed to leave today" the lady said. "Yeah, she's here" Proof said and the lady walked in the trailer.
"Hi you are Ava,right?" lady asked. "Yes" I answered "I'm Jasmine" she said
"It's nice to meet you" I said
"It's nice to meet you too" she said. I nodded. "Are you ready to leave?" Jasmine asked. "Yeah,I'm ready" I said. Marshall and Proof helped me with boxes.We placed boxes at Proof's car. I gave him instructions  where to drive. It was near to his house(Proof's).
It wasn't that far from the trailer park so Marshall can always visit me.We finally arrived at my bew house. Man it was beautiful.
Bigg ass house with a beautiful back yard. They helped me with my stuff. I started unpacking Proof satyed for another half an hour and then left. Marshall and I were alone. I finally finished unpacking. He was helping me the whole time. I couldn't get my eyes of off him. He was so kind for me.
"Wanna go out with me ?" He asked. "Yeah sure,why not" I said. I can't bealive he's asking me out with him. I havent seen Bizzy,Swify,Kuniva in a few days. And I totally forgot if was Thuesday his rap battle is tomorrorw. We walked out of my house.
We sat in his car and he started driving. We stopped at club called "𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑖𝑥".
We walked in and I saw Bizarre,Kuniva and Swifty sitting at the table waving to us.
We walked over to them "Hi guys" I said and sit next to Marshall and Kuniva. "Hi girl" they said. The waitress came to us "What can I get you?" She asked " I'll have one bear" Marshall said "What can I get for you?" she asked  me "I'll have wine" I said. The waitress gave us our drinks. He had a great time so far. We were laughing at Bizarres jokes. Everything was good until a girl sat on Marshall's lap,he seemed so uncomfortable, she started kissing his neck but he quickly pushed her away and she left. Marshall was looking at me, but I was ignoring him. A boy came to me and said  "I think you are really cute,can I have your  number?" he asked.I wanted to make Marshall jelaous so I said yes. "Yes, of course" I said. I wrote my number and wrote my name Ava. "Thanks, and yeah by the way I'm Liam" he said and left. Marshall looked pissed of. We were joking for another hour, then we left. I took a ride home with Bizarre. "You did it on a purpose, just to piss him of?" he asked  "Yes" I said. He stopped next to my house "Thanks B" I thanked him
"You're wellcome" he said and left.
I canged into my pijamas and took off my makeup. I went to my bedroom and fell asslep thinkin' about Marshall.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝐇𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬. 𝐈𝐤𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 . 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.

𝐥𝐮𝐯 𝐲𝐚 ❤️❤️❤️