Chapter 26. Studio

I woke up in Marshall's guest room. My face is burning fron tears. I said Mike was distraction from Marshall but trough years I felt some feelings for him. I hear someone genlty knocking on the door. "Come in" I said.

Door opened. Marshall got in. "Good morning sleepy head" he spoke. "Good morning" I said. "How did you slept?" he asked. "Good I guess." I mumble. Shit.

I forgot to call Dre. He doesent know I left. Fuck. I'm sure I have alarmed look on my face. "Relax I called Dre this morning and explained him evrerything, you were suposed to come here anyways" Marshall  spoke. Big pounding from my chest is taken away.

"Thank you Marshie you are the best." I said and hugged him. "Wait how did you just call me?" he frowned his eyebrows. "Marshie" I said. "Dont you dare ever call me Marshie againg" he point his index finger on me. "I wont....Marshie" I laugh. "Ok Avie" he said. "Ayy dont call me that" I said. "K, Avie"

I scoffed.  "Wanna go with me?" He asked. "Where?" I questioned. "Studio, me Dre, Snoop, Nate dog  and Xzibit are recoding a song." He explained. "Yeah Im suposed to be there anyways" I said roling my eyes. "K, Ill be dowstairs, waiting for ya" he spoke. I nodded.

I opened my  bag and picked my outfit. I did my make up and went downstairs. "About damn time" Marshall groaned. "Sorry Marshiee" I apologized. "Ight let's go" he said and we left the house.

The ride was pretty silent. After a few minutes we finally arrived. We got in. "Ay yo Slim" Dre spoke. "Sup man" Marhall and the other guys greeted eachother. "Ay Slim Is that yo girl?" Xzibit questioned. "Nah man" Marshall answered. "Was" Proof yelled out of nowhere. "I see" Xzibit said

"Dre I'm so sorry I left without telling you" I said to Dre. "It's okay, I understand"  he said. "Thank you" I spoke. "On what?" Dre questioned. "For understanding" I explained. "No need to thank me" he said. I gave him a thankful look.

They were recornig some songs for Marshalls album "Marshall Mathers LP". He blew up on his album  "The Slim Shady LP" I was getting really bored. Snoop got outta recording room and sat next to me making me uncomrotable.

"Look I know you are bored but we are gonna finis soon and we are going to club later..wanna come with us?" Snoop asked.
"Yeah ,sure why not" I spoke. "Good see ya later" he said and walked in recording room again.

After a half and an hour they finally finished recording. "Alright lets go" Marshall said to me. I nodded. We sat in his car and he drove to place where party was. We got in club.
I saw everyone from D12. I haven seen them in years. I mean I saw Proof the day I came, and earlier...

I greeated with all of them. "Girl where have yo white ass been?" Swift asked. "Califonia" I responded. "West Coast, cool" Bizzy said. "You from Cali?" Snoop asked. "Yeah" I answered. "How do you know Slim?" Snoop questioned. "I moved in Detroit from Cali 5 years ago , and I had to move back to cali after about 9 months" I explained.

The rest of the night Snoop was flirting with me. Marshall was staring at me the whole time. It was time to go home. "Yo can I get yo number?" Snoop asked. "Uhh yeah sure" I said and gave him my number. "Thanks" he mumbled.

Me and Marshall jumped in his car and he started it. He was driving to his house. "So" he started. "So" I imitated him. "Are you and Snoop you know..." he spoke "On no, we just met" I explained. "But you gave him your number" he added. "So?" I asked.

"I dont like him" he said. "Wait, are you jealous?" I asked. His eyes met mine. "No, why would I be, I just dont like him" he said. "Why?" I questioned. "I just dont ok" he said clearly pissed. I didnt say anything till we got home.

I walked into quest room and took a shower. I changed into my pjs. I was kinda hungru so I went to living room in hope Marshall would ask me if Im hungru. I walked into living room holding my laptop. He was sitting in the couch watching TV. 

"Hey" I spoke. "Hey" he said. I opened my laptop and palced it on my lap. I started looking for place to stay. Today I took some days off. I dont know what to do. If I go back to Cali Mark will cahse after and I dont want to see him ever again.

I let out a sigh. "What are you doin' ?" Marshall asked. "Looking for place to stay" I answered. He looked at me like Im crazy. "What?" I chuckled. "You are staying here" he spoke. "I dont wat to bother you, I'll call Steph to see if its ok to stay with her" I explained. "You are staying here, K" he insisted.

God he's so stubborn. "Are you sure?" I questioned. "Of course I am" he responded. "Thanks" I said. "It's good having you around here again" he said making me blush. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "Sure" I replied. He picked a horror movie. How patetic...

Move was extremlly scary. I had a pillow in my arms just in case if jumpscare comes. Marshall was enjouing wathing me being scared. One time I even hidy my face in his chest and he told me I m a pussy.

I was really tired. "You tired?" he asked in a soft voice. I nodded. He picked me up in bridal style. "Marshall what are you doing?" I asked. "Puting you to sleep, duuh" he said and placed me on bed. "Goodnight Marshie" I mumbled. "Goodnight Avie" he said and closed left the room. I fell asleep the same second.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Helloy whats upp. First of all I wanted to thank you guys for reading this book. I'm really thankfull for everything, but dont forget to vote and comment. I was really lazy to update these days...
Anyways If you guys have any ideas text me. Do you want Marshall and Ava togheter or do you want Snoop and Ava having a thing. Of course Ava and Marshall are gonna end up togheter.

Have a good day❤️❤️

BYEEE