Nizhal Alla Nijam Nee -2

Adarsh decided to meet his brother before he talks with his parents about it ...so in the morning he visited his brother's house.... and knocked the door...His brother Velu opened the door......
He smiled widely at him and moved inside...he grabbed the chips from the table and settled on the sofa.....

His brother Velu was looking at him suspiciously...he settled beside him ...

Velu: what's the matter??

Adarsh: firstly promise me that you will help me...

Velu: i always do ...

Adarsh: i told you about sreelakshmi na....my girlfriend....

Velu: mmmm

Adarsh: i want to get married to her as soon as possible...

Velu: deii Adarsh you are still young da... enjoy your life da ....

Adarsh: no Anna....i want to marry her..

Velu: but why?

Adarsh : my Sree ma is pregnant....

Velu: ohhhh....

Wait what?

Adarsh: Sree is pregnant dude

Velu: she is pregnant with your child

Adarsh: yeah bro....

Velu: you are saying this very cooly..

Adarsh: you are going to support me when i will tell this our parents.....

Velu: do i have any other options?

Adarsh: no!

Velu: okay what you are going to say to Amma and appa huh? Do you know how they will react to it?

Adarsh: bro...they are very supportive... I'm super sure that they will support me....

Velu: mmmm...

Adarsh: chill pill bro....he said while munching chips from the packet....

Velu: look at this boy..! How Cooley sitting and having chips.... After such things.....
Before he could continue he got a call from his officers....he immediately left from there to the spot....

*******

Two girls were praying to God....After praying priest came and given them prasadam...

Priest: Dhanlaxmi...tell to your Amma and appa that i will come tomorrow evening...

Dhanlaxmi nodded with a smile... priest smiled and blessed them..
they took it with a smile and moved towards a banyan tree........

"Lechu Akka look there" she said while looking at the mangos....

Dhanlaxmi smiled at her

Dhanlaxmi: you want it?

Sree smiled and nodded....

Dhanlaxmi: okay...you wait here ...i will buy for you okay....

Sree: okay Akka....

Dhanlaxmi smiled and ruffled her hair......

Dhanlaxmi was wearing her sandals, she saw a person wearing the mask beating the a man.He is not even giving chance to that man..,he was beating him continuously without any mercilessly ....she moved towards them.....

"Hey Mister,What are you doing?" i asked that man who was beating him continuously....

He turned towards me holding the other man's collar.Looking at her intensely,making her shiver inside because she can only see his eyes which are dark black looking at her intensely ..But Dhanlaxmi being Dhanlaxmi she stood strongly looking into his eyes...he was looking into her eyes without blinking.....