7 Shots

Shot one - 1 ( kissing my ex-girlfriend)

A girl was sitting on the chair near the bar counter with a wine glass on her.... after a terrible blind date... she came to her favourite place where she met him for the first...... It's almost 1 year after her break-up with him...she was trying to forget him but she failed everytime.....

She was sipping her wine when her falls on the him...he was standing there with his friends....

She immediately got up after paying money and moved out..... She was about to reach lift when she felt someone arms around her waist and pull...she dashed on his chest... she started wiggling....

"Leave me you idiot..." She yelled at him...

" Sivaangi Ma listen to me... atleast..."he requested her...

"Just leave me ...you didn't have any rights to touch me" she said...

"I owe you" "i owe every single thing in you" he said...

"Ohh...then why the hell you left me alone huh?"she said with a tearful eyes...

".my condition was like that..."he said...

"That doesn't make any sense.. you left me to suffer and you didn't cared for me..." She said

"Ma.. don't say like that...i love you..."he said

"But i didn't love you anymore"she replied

"You love me... that's visible in your eyes "he said

" No..i didn't...i have moved on in my life...i will get married soon..then will have .....

He pushes against the wall and pulled me closer , his Minty breath skating across my lips...

A..sh.... what you are doing...she said with a Shaking voice.., already losing the fight as her body melts against his..

"You know that very well "

Ashwin's hand moves to trace his thumb across her bottom lip...

" I owe you" "i mean that " he said and slammed his lips on her and kissed her passionately....

He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist....

" Get a room guys " someone said from back...

Ashwin doesn't given attention to them....he moved inside the lift without breaking the kiss...they reached the 7 floor and he moved towards their room no 777 which he booked for them....

"What is your plan huh" she murmured softly.....

" To get you pregnant " he said and closed the door with his leg....

************

Short no 2 : ( suprise)

Ashwin was busy with his shooting in
kodaikanal.... after a tiredly day...he came back to his cottage as he have a day off tomorrow...he decided to spend time in the nature tomorrow....

He sipping his coffee and trying to call someone special from Last few minutes but that person didn't picked up his calls...
He was getting frustrated by each passing minutes... that's when someone knocked on his door....
He was already frustrated this made him more...he was ready to yell at the person who knocking at this time...

He opened the door only to get suprised seeing the person in the door step....his lips automatically curved into a smile.....

"Ma" He said and lifted her up with one hand and closed the door with another....
He brushed his nose with hers and placed a kiss on her forehead...