STOLEN LIES

Ashwin Kumar is Doctor (Surgeon) in City Hospital in mumbai...he is very sincere towards his duty... that's why everyone respect and love him..he is most loved doctor in hospital... Currently he in his parents home because his Amma called him urgently for some reasons....

Nandini: Achu...

Ashwin: yes Amma ..

Nandini: how many days you will be here?

Ashwin: till Saturday ma... Sunday I will go back to Mumbai....

Pradeep eyed to Nandini to start the conversation....

Nandini: Do you remember your Aathi's Daughter Maya?

Ashwin: Yeah...i remember Her ma..

Nandini: she is a nice girl na Achu????

Ashwin knew were this conversation is going....so he remained silent....

Pradeep: Ashwin... You are 35 Now... We want you to settle down now... So we have fixed your marriage with her.....

Nandini: please da Achu...she is nice girl for you.... please agree for the marriage......

Ashwin: ma please...

Pradeep: Ashwin...we are getting old day by day.... before our death we want see your marriage and your kids.....

Ashwin remained silent...

Pradeep: so hopefully you agreed with our decision and i don't want to hear any disagreement from you... next month will be your marriage in our hometown... so take leave in advance........

He said from left from there.....

It was the day when Ashwin going back to Mumbai.....

Nandini: Achu take care of yourself okay... after reaching home...call us okay....

Ashwin: okay ma ..

Pradeep: Don't forgot call after reaching there Achu...

Ashwin: okay Appa....I will...
It's already late...can I go now....

They nodded.... after a emotional good bid..he left to Mumbai.... throughout the journey his mind was messed up....he doesn't know how he going handle the situation..... after 2 hours...he reached Mumbai......he took a cab and went his apartment.......

He reached his Apartment..he took out his luggage and went to lift.... He reached his floor and walk towards the his apartment..he knocked the door after praying to all the gods...

Someone opened the door with grumpy and angry face.....he smiled and went inside not before locking the door...

Ashwin: sorry ma.....

She glared at him....he gulped and smiled...

Ashwin: ma.... sorry ma...he said and held wirst but that someone pulled hand from his hold and looked at him with Anger.....

After glaring him for last time....she left to Room.... were 2 year 8 months old Angel was crying....
She picked up the baby who was crying and slowly patted her back.....
Ashwin into room with a smile...

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma..she is hungry....

Sivaangi: I know that....

She took feeding bottle and started feeding milk to Ammu.....

Ashwin was admiring his two life lines......

After feeding her...she wiped out milk from Ammu's lips...she giggled and clapped excitedly........ Sivaangi kissed her cheek affectionately....