Mounam 💜 {2}

A girl was standing bus stop and waiting for her husband to pick up..it was heavily raining...she Fully Drenched nd shivering...she messaged her husband Many Times but no response from his side...

After 30 mins...a bike stood in front of her..she very well knew who it was but she remained silent..
he removed his helmet and looked at her..she glared at him and turned her head and he gulped at her anger.....
He got down from the bike and stood infront of her...

" Sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma... sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma...I will not repeat it...I was stucked in the tr.....

Before he could complete...a slap landed on his both sides of the cheeks.......

Sorry Sivaangi ma...I will not repeat it ma... please forgive me... please ma..

Sivaangi showed some actions in her language....
At first Ashwin was confused...

Ashwin: ma? Only You are there?

But you said that I made wait for 2 peoples?

Sivaangi hit her forehead in irritation...

Ashwin: ma..I didn't get it...

Sivaangi again showed Some hand signs..but this time too our Ashwin didn't get anything...

Ashwin: ma .....

Sivaangi took a deep breath and looked into his eyes...she took his hand and placed it on her tummy....he looked into her eyes ..it Showed many emotions........

Ashwin: yo... you... mean.....w.. we are going to be Amma and appa??
tears about to overflow...

Her eyes brimmed with tears and she smiled and nodded a Yes....

Ashwin's eyes brimmed with tears of joy and happiness...he doesn't know how to express this feelings in words.....it was one of the emotional and happy moment for Him....

From his childhood his Appa.. never loved him or cared about Him..he doesn't had time for Him.....he always maintain distance with Him and scold without any reasons....... His Appa only loved His young Brother... that's why he never Loved his Younger brother......

Now when his own baby is growing inside In his love of life...his mini Version..... He decided that he will not be like his father who never cared about Him... For his own baby he will be bestest Appa in the world...

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead..he kept his forehead on hers....

Ashwin: thanks ma..... Thanks for giving me this happiness.... thanks for coming into My Life... Thanks for being my 2nd mother.. thanks for being my Wife.... thanks for loving me unconditionally... thanks for being mother of my baby..... Thanks for everything ma...
I'm grateful to God for Giving you in my life.... I'm complete now...I didn't need anything else in my life ma...

I love you ma...

he leaned placed his cold lips on her soft and cold lips they took it very slow soft but sensuall after few mins he released both smiled at eachother......

Ashwin: from now you don't do any work!! Only rest and relaxation.. I will do whatever you will say..I will complete all your cravings.... I will take care of you ma...

Sivaangi smiled with tears...
Ashwin wiped out her tears...

Ashwin: ma...no crying... for us it's best moment.....

Sivaangi nodded..

Ashwin: I'm very proud of myself....

Sivaangi looked at him confusingly...