💜BEST GIFT💜

Ashwin a actor who struggle in tamil industry from 7 years..
Now Ashwin Kumar is a well-known actor in tamil industry..done many successful movies..he known as one of the finest actor in the Tamil Industry..

He met his love of life in cook with comali show.. basically a cooking..He never met a girl like in the his entire life..Her innocence,Her heart warming smile, Her magical  eyes, her nature
most importantly her pure heart made fall for him..she is his lucky charm!!

When CWC2 ended.. Everyone thought this bond will be over but Ashaangi proved them wrong.. their bond was unbreakable and unimaginable for fans..
On her birthday He take her to her favorite place.. beach where he proposed her in most amazing way..
Immediately she said yes!! because he was best life partner for her..
Both the families met each other and Both the families were happy for them...

Just after his first movie release which was a huge success..He popped a Question to her!

"Will you marry me ?"

She hugged him and kissed him

"Yes Ashwineyy"

Just after a month they got married
There marriage was private and intimate with close friends and colleagues only...all CWC2 friends given blessings to them...
After 2 months he got a offer for BB7..in first he denied it but Sivaangi Insisted him to accept it..

For him it's very difficult to stay away from his love specially for This many days...
Its been 3 months  Ashwin in bb7 house and show extended for few weeks because of the popularity..
..in bb house he very close to
Sarjano Khalid..he consider him as his own brother..they share a amazing bond..

It was his birthday..he waiting for his love of life birthday wish but he doesn't know that he is going to get his best birthday gift..

From morning is he is missing her badly..
eagerly waiting for her wish atleast a letter or something else....
It's evening time when bb called Sarjano to Store room..

Sarjano arrives the hall with the cake in his hand and a letter...on the cake 2 babies picture was there..
keeps it on the small table and calls everyone at last Ashwin came..

Ak arrives the living area he is little bit emotional because it's his first birthday after marriage..he badly missing her..
tears rolling down his cheeks Sarjano comes near him and hugged him then he wipes the tears and smiled..

In the tv screen birthday wishes of Ashwin's close friends played.. everyone wished him and congrated him..

Rakshan video
Happy Birthday macha!! Live many more years da!!
And  Macha you are too fast huh!!
congratulations macha..!!

Pugazh

Happy birthday Macha!! May god bless you with all happiness and success da!! I love you da!!

You are kd fellow Macha!! Mr private limited..

Congratulations Macha!!

He was totally Confused why everyone is congratulating! Then he took out the letter..

Happy Birthday manna!! I know it's your first birthday after our marriage.. I'm really missing during this time.. only few weeks left for final manna!! Win and come..we are waiting for you!! 2 new peoples waiting to see you in few months manna!!
I love youuuu Ashwineyy...!!

He doesn't have How to react..he was happy, emotional and confused.. happy and emotional because he got Sivaangi's letter.. confused because he doesn't understood the last lines..

everyone in the house wishes him but still he wished to see her for once...she was unable to come on family episode..he wanted her to come but for some reason she doesn't came..he was badly missing her now..