Please wake up

Alison POV.

I wake up and I'm in some kind of white room, although it's not a room. There's no walls, doors, windows, floor, ceiling, NOTHING! All I can see is white. Everywhere I look is white.

Suddenly, I can hear a familiar voice. The voice that makes me smile, even in the worst situations. The voice that gives me butterflies. The voice that is like music to my ears. The voice of the beautiful Emily fields.

"Ali? Please wake up. I need you. I can't believe I let this happen to you, I'm so stupid! I know you probably can't hear me, but the doctor said that sometimes, people can still hear stuff even in a coma." Wait, hold up... I'm in a coma? When did that happen?

Emily continues
"Ali, I've been wanting to say something for ages... I love you. I love every thing about you, every cute little thing on your body. I love your smile, your eyes, your nose, your hair, your laugh, your little legs.." Emily says while giggling "I just love YOU! Please wake up I need you. I can't live without you. Please Alison. Please" she says as she bursts into tears. I feel my own cheeks dampen.

I can't believe it. She still loves me! I need to wake up, I need to talk to her. I use all of my energy to try and open my eyes, or even squeeze her hand to let her know I'm listening... But I just... Can't.

I keep trying, harder and harder, when I suddenly, I feel my body squeeze her hand. "Alison? Alison are you awake? Oh my god, ali, come on, you can do it." Emily encourages me. I put all my effort into opening my eyes, when suddenly the big, white, and empty space is replaced with a hospital room. I did it.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I'm sorry it's so short whatpadd deleted my five page chapter 😔 I just quickly typed up this one and I'll work on a longer chapter soon.
Kisses
~🌸lilly🌸~