Thoughts

Alison dilaurentis POV

As I walked into school, i instantly felt nauseous. I could hear the evil whispers of the people around me as I continued to walk through the school corridor. Today was my first day back in rosewood high, and by the looks of things, I don't think it's going to be a good one.

I go up to my locker and gasp. Somebody had spray painted words like 'zombie' and 'liar' onto the door of my locker. I felt a tear fall down my cheek and instantly wipe it away. I turn around and run into the girls toilets.

As soon as I enter the toilets, I let the tears run down my cheeks. I slide down the wall and sob into my hands uncontrollably. As hard as I try, I just can't make it stop.

Suddenly the toilet door swings open and I instantly snap my head up. There infront of me stood the prettiest girl on the planet... Emily Fields. As soon as em saw that I was crying she ran up to me and squeezed me into a warm, comforting hug. I hugged her back, not wanting to let go.

"I saw your locker, I'm so sorry Ali, I never thought they would be this bad." Emily said, sympathetically. I looked up into her beautiful, brown eyes.

"Everybody hates me, I can't even walk down the school corridor without people whispering and staring at me, maybe they liked me more when I was 'dead'" I cry. Emily brings me into another hug and I cry into her shoulder.

"Everything will be ok Ali, I'll stay with you, me and the girls will always be here for you" Emily says. I look up at her and smile. I am so tempted to just crash my lips onto hers... Wait, what? Shut up brain. Oh no, I think I'm falling for my best friend.

I think I'm falling for Emily fields

---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---

Hey guys! I'm sorry that was s short. I'll update soon. Please keep reading, there is ALOT more to come.

~🌸Lilly🌸~