Shes changed

Emily POV

As soon as I walk into the school gates, Paige's friends, shay and Sasha, run towards me.

I try to back away, but they are way to close. They have a worried look on their faces.

"Emily! Oh my god I'm so sorry! I hate her!" They both say in unison. What? My mind aches as I search for answers.

"I'm sorry, what?" I say. They look at me with pity on my face. I've always kind of liked shay and Sasha. Whenever Paige said anything nasty to me, they wouldn't laugh along like a normal group of friends. they would look at me with a sad expression on their faces.

"Yesterday, Ali came to our table and gave Paige a big speech about how much of a horrid person she is, she also said that if she goes as far as lay another finger on you, she will tell the whole school what she's capable of" they say.

I'm shocked. I can't believe that Ali would do that for me.

"So you know?" I say "yeah, I'm so sorry Emily, I didn't think she would have it in her." Sasha says. I give her a nod and a smile, and continue to walk into the building.

When I get in, I see aria, Hannah, spencer, and of corse, my beautiful Alison, stood by my locker. I give them all a quick hug. When I get to Alison, I don't want to let go but I have to. You have to be VERY careful around the girls, especially Hannah.

"Excuse us for a month moment." I say to the other girls and pull Allison to a corner with very few people in it. I have to thank her for what she's done, it's a favour I'll never be able to repay.

"Yeah?" Ali said as soon as we get to the corner. Her beautiful, blonde, wavy hair fell perfectly on her shoulders. I would take a bullet for her.

"Erm, I just wanted to say, thank you so much for dealing with Paige, you don't know how great full I am. You have freed me from the terrible life I was living, I don't think I'll ever be able to repay that" I say to her. I looked into her eyes as her gorgeous, plump lips curved into a smile.

"Emily you don't have to thank me, I'd do anything for you, you know that" Ali says. I blush.

I bring her body close to mine and we share a warm, loving hug. Her perfect chin buries into my shoulder, and my arms wrap round her waist. I wish we could stay like this forever, but unfortunately, the girls are still watching us.

We break away from the hug and walk to our lessons.

I can't believe how much this girl has changed. Maybe being away for so long has reminded her how much she actually needs us. The snobby, control freak Ali from two years ago has been replaced with a loving, gentle Ali.

Her sudden change in ways has only made my love for her grow. If this girl gets any more perfect, I think my heart will fail me.

I'm im love with Alison dilaurentis

Hannah POV

Alison and Emily are in the corner, hugging. They look way too cute together. I know they love each other. They are always giving each other 'the look'.

I'm defiantly sure they will be a couple by next week,

Because I have a plan...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey beautiful people 🌸
I have a really good story twist coming up so please stay tuned!
Love you all💕

~🌸lilly🌸~