-5-

It's been four days since the last discution Tae had with his anonymous cleaner crew. He said he would talk to him but he didn't and Taehyung felt a little disapointed. But nonetheless he kept going on with his live.

Today he have a meeting with his wooga squad and he can't wait to see them, it's been a while and he miss them.

Of course he love his band members but it's good to see others people too, talk about differents things etc.

As he is getting ready for his outing, his phone vibrate.

Mybear

Hello Taebear, I'm sorry for leaving you on seen, I got caught with work.

Thv

It's okay, I was busy too.

Mybear

How are you doing ? Excited to meet your guys ?

Thv

I am yes ! 

Mybear

Why did you  restric the comments in your post ?

Thv

At first I didn't but that girl kept messing in the comment section and my cleaning crew was absent, it became a little messy so I deactivate it.

Mybear

I'm sorry, I should have been there. How can I make it to you?

Thv

Giving me your name ?

Mybear

mmmmmhhhhh

Thv

Okay then at least show me yourself, you said you would -_-

Mybear 

Alright alright 

Thv

Gosh!

Mybear

What? was waiting for a girl?

Thv 

Well yeah, but those thighs! Shit you rivalise with Jungkook on those one ! 

Mybear

I take it as a compliment.

Thv 

It is ! but why did you hide your face?

Mybear

Can't show you, I'm sorry.

Thv 

You refuse to give me your name, you don't wanna show me your face, why is that ?

Mybear

Because I can't let you know who I am for now.

Thv

Okay I won't insist then.

Mybear

Thanks Taebear <3

Thv

You're welcome. 

Mybear

I won't take more of your time, you already gave me more than five minutes and I know you have to go soon. I'll miss you like always.

Thv

I'll talk to you later? 

Mybear

Sure anytime you want. Be carefull not to be mob and don't drink too much okay?

Thv

Yes daddy ! 

Mybear

...

Thv

sorry 

seen