chapter 25 - aghm well that happened quickly

Dabi walked back into the room with a pack of beef hola hoops. He flopped on to the bed and opened the pack of crisps. He ate them slowly struggling to swallow each one. Once he finished the pack of crisps he chucked the pack in the bin.

"There I ate, now come here." He said pulling Hawks towards him, kissing him.

Hawks let him, not having anything to complain about, and kissed him back. Dabi pushed Hawks back, letting them both fall back into the bed. Dabi ran his hands through Hawks wings and hair and Hawks grabbed Dabi thighs, pulling them up to his waist. Dabi pulled hawks shirt off grabbing his waist still kissing him over and over. Dabi then took his own shirt off, then letting Hawks pull his jeans down and take them off. Dabi then took Hawks jeans off and chucked them on the floor, going back to kissing Hawks.

Dabi wrapped his arms around Hawks, placing his hand on Hawks back. He then let his hands warm up, making Hawks arch his back letting out a deep moan. Hawks then pulled his and Dabi's boxers down. Dabi then rolled Hawks over and started grinding against his leg.

"Oh god, gimme more" Hawks said after a hot second, holding down his moans.

"You sure you want it, baby bird?" Dabi whispered in to Hawks ear with a deep voice.

Hawks replied with a nod, struggling to speak with Dabi's constant grinding.

"Speak up, I can't hear you." Dabi once again whispered into Hawks ear again, teasing him.

"Yes. Gimmie more, plea..." Hawks said before Dabi thrusted hard into Hawks.

Dabi sped up really quickly, making Hawks moan, Thrusting into Dabi at the same time. Dabi griped Hawks thighs heating his hands up, turning Hawks into a moaning mess, almost burning him at some points. Then Dabi hit the good spot, hitting it even faster and harder. Dabi continued hitting Hawks good spot as he reached round to grab his dick, jerking him off and letting his hand heat up again, practically making Hawks melt. Then Hawks came all over Dabi's hands, Dabi licked the cum off of his hands continuing to thrust. Then Dabi pulled out of Hawks, making him moan deeply.

Dabi then flipped Hawks over and started to kiss up his body. Once he got to Hawks face he Kissed him on the lips once, before immediately shoving his dick into his mouth making them both moan and Hawks gag a little. Hawks sucked on dabi's dick as he trusted in and out. Dabi gripped Hawks hair as Hawks started bobbing his head back and forth. Hawks grabbed Dabi's ass pulling it closer to him, forcing Dabi's dick deeper and making them both moan again. Dabi was panting from all the sensation. He hated it. He loved it. He had enough. He wanted more. Then Dabi came in Hawks throat and Hawks swallowed all of it making Hawks moan one last time as Dabi pulled out.

"Lets go get cleaned up" Dabi said standing.

"Yea."

note: put your hand up if you have a tiny bit more trauma after that roller coaster of emotion. oh. oh shit that's a lot of you. ya welcome. hope you enjoyed lmao.