chapter 23 - door 13

"Good morning babe. I am going out with the league so I will see you in a bit. Don't get high again. Love you." Dabi said, kissing Hawks on the forehead, as he left his room.

"Love you too." Hawks replied.

Dabi walked out of his room to where the league waiting.

"What?" Dabi asked, feeling all of them staring at him intently.

"You to are in love." Toga replied jumping up and down.

"You two are all lovey dovey. That isn't like you." Shiggy announced, not best pleased.

"We just have some history that's all." Dabi responded, stepping through Kurogiri's portal.

Everyone else followed, Shiggy rolling his eyes. They snuck though an ally way and into a small basement. They walked down the stairs and to a door labeled 13. Shiggy opened the door and walked in.

"Hello. I have been waiting for you. You're late." said a red haired man sitting in a small arm chair.

"Sorry Kenji. Dabi way saying bye to his boyfriend." Shiggy replied making kissy faces and mocking Dabi.

"Well hurry up. You wanna try this new gear or not." Kenji shouted, rushing everyone in.

"Jesus" Dabi said sitting on the sofa.

"Do you want any snacks or drinks?" Kenji asked once everyone was sat down.

"A whisky but no food thanks." Dabi responded thinking that getting wasted was the best way out of this, since he didn't need much gear, just staples.

"Of course, let me grab that for you." Kenji replied, walking over to a small counter with some drinks on it. He poured some whisky into a glass and handed it too Dabi. "Here you go mate."

"Thanks" Dabi responded coldly.

note: hey. so i have written all the parts for this story soooo if you want the next part PLEASE comment🥹. anyway thx for reading see you dweebs later. bye