chapter 4- childhood

When Keigo was younger, before he left for the hero commission, he had one friend. Toya. Unfortunately, he had to say good bye.

"Toya, Toya." shouted Keigo

"Hey, Keigo. Whats..." Toya started to say before Keigo gave him an unexpected hug. Toya was blushing a deep pink color.

You see, even though they were children,  Toya really liked Keigo and Keigo really liked Toya.

"W-whats the hug for?" Toya asked hugging back tighter.

Keigo started crying and through his sobs said "I am never gonna see you again."

Toya lifted his face, wiped away his tears and said "What do you mean?"

Keigo replied "They are gonna take me and train me to be a hero but i am not aloud to see my friends again."

"Its okay. I will see you again one day. I swear. Even if i have to fight all might to get there." Toya said and before he knew what he was doing he kissed Keigo. " I will miss you"

"Me too" Keigo said before running back to his house. 

"I love you" Toya shouted to him in the distance. Did he hear him? He couldn't tell.

Keigo felt tears streaming down his face. They we warm, loving, sobs of tears. He still remembers how those tears felt even as an adult. He hasn't cried like that since.

Keigo cried himself to sleep that night and still hasn't gotten over him.

Toya felt those tears too and he was struggling too. He kept his promise.

note: hey hey hey. feel free to correct me on any grammar, punctuation or spelling lmao. i hope you are enjoying this so far. have a good day/night (:

TW: the next chapter actually has smut in it. sorry you had to wait so long lmao. enjoy it. it might come out tomorrow or sometime soon. bye