chapter 12 - the drunken incident

quick recap:

After about half an hour, the bottle of Jack Daniel's was empty and they decided to get out of the bath. They soon found Dabi couldn't stand properly. This was his chance...

Now for the actual story:

Hawks quickly swept Dabi off of his wobbly legs and placed him on the bed. He started kissing him over and over. Dabi led there unsure of what was happening.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked in his drunken state.

"You will see" Hawks said.

Hawks crawled up Dabi's naked body. When he got to Dabi's head he said "Open wide"

Dabi held his mouth shut refusing to open it. Hawks then lent down and bit Dabi's lip forcing him to open his mouth. And before he knew it, Hawks shoved his dick straight into Dabi's mouth making Dabi gag. And not giving Dabi a chance to get used to Hawks' length, He then started thrusting inside Dabi's mouth making Dabi moan. Dabi then started bobbing his head and Hawks gripped Dabi's hair. Dabi held on the birds body. Hawks started thrusting harder causing Dabi to moan even more.

Then Hawks came in Dabi's mouth and, without realizing, Dabi yelled "daddy" alongside a large moan.

"So he has a daddy kink. Hehe. Lets see what I can do with this."  Hawks thought.

Before he could do anything, Shigiraki barged the door open.

"Hawks stop being such a slut. I am trying to sleep" he said before seeing the two "I was not expecting that"

As Shiggy left Hawks pulled out of Dabi's mouth and put some clothes on. He turned around to receive a slap in the face.

"Oi. Stop. Put some clothes on. Your really drunk. It's time to go to bed" Hawks said in a stern voice and Dabi did as he was told. They then both got into bed and went to sleep.

Dabi was so drunk he didn't remember a thing by the morning.

note: i don't know if this counts as a cliff hanger but yea. hope you liked it. feel free to correct me on anything. bye.