chapter 10- can I have a bath?

quick recap: His big strong, red wings. They were warm and soft and elegant and strong and...

He was snapped out of his day dream by hawks.

The actual story:

"Hey. Do you think I could have a bath. I know I have only been here since yesterday but I haven't washed in three days because I have been so busy with work and shit." he asked unaware that he had interrupted something.

"Uh, sorry. Yea, of course you can have a bath. Lemme run it now. How hot do you like it?" Dabi asked as he walked into the bathroom.

"I like it hot but not scorching. Thank you" Hawks shouted to him.

Dabi walked in to the bathroom and started running the bath. Once it was full he put his hand in it and warmed the water up with his quirk to make sure it was the perfect temperature. When the temperature was right he put a towel on the rack for Hawks and went to get him.

"Hawks your bath is ready." he said as he left the bathroom.

"Okay, thanks" Hawks replied as went into the bathroom.

He walked in and closed the door behind him he then took all of his clothes off and got in. He  then led back and relaxed. How was the bath the perfect temperature? It was calming. He then heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Hawks asked scared that it would be Shiggy or Toga.

"Hey. It's me" Dabi said through the door.

"Oh. What's up?" Hawks asked glad that it was him.

"Errr. I was wondering if I could get in with you?" Dabi asked, nervous that Hawks would say no.

"Give me ten minutes to wash and bring any type of alcohol then we are good to go." Hawks replied smiling.

Dabi ran off. He grabbed a bottle grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniel's. Then sat on his bed and when exactly ten minutes had passed he ran to the bath room...

note: omg another cliffhanger. soz guys. anyways feel free to correct me on any and all SPaG mistakes. have a good day/night. byee