chapter 21 - hawks' dinner

"Hey Dabi, do you think I could make dinner tonight?" Hawks asked attempting to stand up.

"Sure. What do you want to make?" Dabi replied.

"Can I make some mac and cheese, please?" Hawks asked excitedly.

"If we have the ingredients, then of coarse you can." Dabi responded "Do you know where the kitchen is?"

"No. Can you show me please?" Hawks questioned, unsure if he would be able to walk there.

"Yup. Follow me." Dabi said walking out of the room.

Hawks tried to keep up with him but struggled. A lot. When they got to the kitchen Dabi showed Hawks where everything was.

"Get started then." Dabi exclaimed as he sat down at the table.

"Okay. This shouldn't take too long." Hawks said to himself as he started cooking away.

There was cheese and pasta and milk and loads of other things as well. He was doing this so easily it was almost ridiculous and half way through the cooking process Toga came in asking what he was making because it smelt so good. And he always looked so hot while doing anything. Dabi always admired Hawks' beauty. But then Hawks put the food in the oven and sat on Dabi's lap. Snapping him out of his day dream.

"Woah, that was pretty quick babe. You okay?" Dabi asked trying to not have his view blocked by the back of hawks head.

"My ass hurt like shit but other than that i am fine. Are you okay?" Hawks asked leaning back for a hug.

"Yea I am fine." Dabi replied putting an arm around Hawks and kissing him on the head.

"Well the food will be ready in 30 minutes." Hawks said, hugging Dabi back.

"Awesome" Dabi responded.

note: sorry that i have been crappy at posting. i will try to get better. anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. bye