chapter 7- The news

"Hey, bird dick, You hungry? I am going to make some eggs on toast do you want some?" Dabi asked as he got up from the sofa.

"Sure. Thanks. Do you mind if i put on the news?" he asked half in a day dream.

"Go ahead. Do you want one or two pieces of toast?" he replied as he walked to the door.

"One, thanks."

Hawks grabbed the controller and put on the news and suddenly he dropped  the controller in shock.

News reporter: The pro hero Hawks has been legally identified as missing and is actively being searched for. He went missing yesterday at about 12:30 after he went looking for a villain in an urban area after a villain attack. If anyone spots him or has any information please call the number at the bottom of the screen.

That's it. He has disappeared from society. Everyone is looking for him. What should he do? He cant do much right now. Maybe he should talk to Dabi. He will know what to do. Right?

Dabi came in with their food and sat on the sofa with him. Dabi handed Hawks his plate, fork and knife, and started eating. He noticed he was just staring blankly at the TV screen.

He looked at it himself and said "So people do care about you, huh. Well, don't panic they won't be able to find you and why would you want to leave, you have me." with an added attitude.

"Your right. They will be fine without me. I am better off here. Thanks." Hawks replied as he dug into his breakfast. 

"Its fine. I went through the same thing. It's such a pain in the ass." Dabi said with a mouth full of food.

"Yea. It Is." Hawks replied

note: just a sort and sweet chapter. feel free to correct me on anything. see ya. byeee