"It'll be fun" Alice says "Hela had a good time last time" just as Bella says "that's what you said last time"

"Why don't I help you?" Alice looks at me "I can throw epic parties"

"Oh yeah!" Tyler laughs "I remember the party you threw last year during the summer!" Right my end of school year bash, I need to throw one before turning.

"Alice" shaking her shoulder after she goes into a vision, she looks at me "let's coordinate parties"

"Yeah!" She exclaims happily "so I was thinking about doing it at our house"

"I'll have my guy come over with the beer" I tell her

"No" shaking her head "it won't be that kind of party"

"It'll be a dry party?" Mike pouts

"Alice" I say having my hand on her shoulder "trust me"

She bites her lip "Alright, now what's this dream I've been hearing about"

"Oh!" Mike exclaims "Hela had this weird ass dream about Bella"

~Later~

"So your throwing a party with Alice?" Felix asks me as we go to the police station. I ditched the last few classes of school to spend with Felix, we counted that as a date.

"Yeah, also this too" walking up to outside of the door to see Charlie talking with two old people "I'm having beer, tequila and people from even La Push High come over"

"The mutts are coming?" He growled

Shaking my head "I don't think any of them want anything to do with me anymore" Felix stares at me "it's alright, I understand their hatred to me"

"They shouldn't hate you for two wolves opinion" Felix says "it's not your fault"

"I know" nodding my head "so will you be there? At the party?"

He smirks "will that count as a date?"

I nod my head, we see Edward and Bella appear across from us "What did she see?" Bella looks at Edward cutting the silence.

"It was nothing" Edward tells her

"Didn't seem like nothing" Bella says

Felix looks down at me and I tell him in Italian quickly "Alice aveva una visione del vampiro senza compagno in arrivo questo fine settimana, quindi Edward cercherà di far uscire Bella dallo stato per allora" Alice had a vision of the mateless vampire coming this weekend so Edward is going to try to get Bella out of the state by then

I got Alice to tell me by tricking her into telling me "You said Alice" Bella looks at me "what did she tell you?"

"If Edward won't tell you then I won't" I tell her, looking into the station I see Charlie telling the couple about their son who went missing "Is it possible that Victoria killed him?"

"It's possible" Edward confirms. I take Felix's hand, he looks down and our fingers soon intertwine "there's someone who went missing over a year ago" Edward tells Bella "Charlie is doing everything he can"

"You know something about this?" Bella asks him

"We've been tracking the situation in Seattle for some time now" looking at Felix warily "the unexplained missing persons and killings"

"The ancients have been informed" Felix tells Edward "it's your problem, they won't interfere unless you make it our problem then we kill the human and your entire coven. Aro even personally informed Carlisle about this"

The door opens and the old couple comes out with Charlie behind them "I'll fax these"

"Thank you" the old man says as the couple leaves.

Charlie looks at us "hey"

"Hi" Bella says as I wave my hand "you ready for dinner?"

Nodding his head "Yeah" looking at Edward "are you coming with?"

"No" Edward smirks "I'm just dropping her off" looking at her "I'll see you later"

"Bye" Bella says

"Oh!" Edward stops by his car "Bella, Hela. My parents wanted to remind you of the airline tickets they got you both"

"What airline tickets?" Charlie asks

"Round trip ticket to see mom" I say "and I used mine"

"Yeah" Bella agrees "we got airline tickets to see mom in Florida"

"That was generous of them" Charlie says

"They expire soon" Edward says to Bella "so you might want to use them soon. Like this weekend?"

"I can't just drop everything" Bella protests

I snort having her glare at me, Felix pulls me to him glaring at her "It might be your last chance to see her before you graduate, the both of you"

"Might not be a bad idea" Charlie agrees "get some separation"

"Yeah" Bella agrees "I wouldn't mind seeing mom" looking at Edward "as long as you use the companion ticket"

"Wait? There are two tickets?" Charlie asks looking at me "maybe your sister could use it"

"Actually" Felix says "We are going to visit Mrs. Dwyer after graduation, take a road trip"

"Okay" nodding his head "but this could still be just a girls trip, daughters seeing their mother's without any boyfriends"

"If Bella is fine with it" I say "then okay"

"But I want Edward to come" Bella protests

Shrugging my shoulders "Felix and I will meet you at he restaurant"

"Wait?" Bella asks "Felix is coming with too?"

"I invited him" Charlie says "get to know him some more"