63. Moment Of Weakness Is My Gain

Start from the beginning

What in the-

NO

NO

HE

HE WOULDN'T DO-

Feeling tears start to form in my eyes I started to turn my head. But in seconds each one of Elles hands were on the side of my face forcing me to stay in place, "you're going to miss the best part."

"Don't you dare think about closing your eyes or ill staple them open." With one hand he undid the clasp of her bra and she turned around. Revealing her harden nips for a second before his eager and large hands each grabbed her tits and then also her lust filled face was zoomed in.

Towson.

He's having sex with that bitch.

Not caring about Elles's threat I close my eyes not wanting to see her on him. But that quiet second passed to quickly as now I can hear them as their conversation was being amplified as it was booming off the walls.

"Fuck Abilo you always know how to touch me," her husky voice whimpered. Followed by the sounds of heavy pants and some profanities as I assume Abilo was now in between her legs.  Lapping her up like he was dehydrated dog and she was the first bowl of water he's seen in days.

It felt like hours listening to their grunts, moans, slaps, and heavy petting.

I just feel so dejected and confused so so confused.

Opening my eyes when I hear what sounds like Abilo blowing his last load, my mind goes wonky. The two of them are now cuddled up on the bed still naked.

He doesn't look drugged.

Maybe hes been held hostage? As a sex slave?

"I love you Towson," he whispered while bringing her closer to him.

They say that people can actually die from a broken heart. That someone can be so fiercely in love that when their person goes they cant continue without them, their heart is just to broken to live.

In this moment watching them I feel my heart shatter, its breaking inside of me, and I don't think I have the power to stop it.

"Come in," I yell to my office door

Walking into my office in leggings, a crop top, and freshly fucked hair Towson smiles before siting down in the chair across my desk. "Gosh I forgot how fucking good that man can fuck," she praises while closing her eyes probably replaying the session she just had.

Nasty whore.!

Normally I would think that she's being overdramatic but fuck he can fuck, he made her orgasm... twice. And it was just from eating her pussy and fuck he pounded into her for a good twenty minutes.

I always thought she being a drama queen when she said she saw stars whenever they had sex but she wasn't kidding.

"And I thought all those girls wanted a second chance to fuck him just because hes rich. I had no idea he could fuck like a pornstar. Better be careful before I take him out for a spin."