Chapter 9: Drunk people basically

3rd perspective

"Now... guys..." Daniel trailed off with a shadow cast over his eyes. The beanie man's attention turned towards Daniel's figure.

'Must be their leader' he thought

"YOU'RE BEING DISRESPECTFUL!" Daniel yelled out, pointing accusingly towards the trio, making them jump in surprise from the turn of events.

'Damn, tell em Daniel'  Y/N snorted at the scene in amusement.

'Us?!'  The trio stared at Daniel with a puzzled/panicked look.

"Drinking and...*hiccup* always insulting mothers" Daniel proceeded to rant about how disrespectful they were. Y/N looked at the scene, trying not to laugh. Y/N snickered even more as soon as they saw two of their classmates' faces.

"Sorry...Sorry...." Zack apologized profusely while sobbing. Zoey, on the other hand, looked at Daniel with a lovey-dovey look.

This made Y/N wheeze.

"Hey, you! Pointy!" Daniel called out.

"Huh?" 

"Gimme your phone!" Daniel demanded

"Here..." Doo at that moment, was quite confused and wanted to protest but he got a feeling that if he did, he would be able to breathe anymore.

Y/N watched curiously as Daniel took the phone from Doo, wondering what he was gonna do with it. Daniel stared at the small phone within his grasp for a small while before tightening his hold on it, crushing it in the process with one hand. Small pieces of the phone flew out onto the ground, Y/N watched him in amazement.

'How the hell did he do that?'  Y/N stared at Daniel with a puzzled look. 

The older men were suddenly shocked and intimidated by witnessing Daniel's sheer strength. Doo was mourning the loss of his phone as he walk up to the older males to apologize. 

'Usually, people raise a glass to say sorry...' Daniel thought as he reached for the bottle of alcohol to offer the males a drink but dropped the bottle. He quickly caught it but the bottom end was shattered and the contents of the bottle dripped out.

"I wanted to pour you a drink but my hands got slippery" Daniel made his intentions clear but the way he was holding the bottle and the look on his face due to the alcohol, unfortunately for him, they misunderstood his intention and were purely intimidated by him.

The man in the grey shirt looked over to see his girlfriend's expression. Seeing that she was upset, he turned towards Daniel's drunken figure with a newfound rage.

"Hey Hey! Do you know who I am?! I ruled over Gian high!" the man roared. 

"Where do you go to school?!" The man yelled, Y/N knew that this may be the part where all of them should leave the bar. Yet some of them refused to leave.

"School?"

"But we're 20"

"Haha"

 "Oh! We are first-year fashion students at J-high!" Zack told happily, ratting out the rest of the group. 

"Freshmen? They are just babies" The chubby man exclaimed

"Hey hey... that school... it's notorious" his friend whispered to him

"I know! Still just a first year!"

"He's just a high schooler..."

"Really... Sorry," Daniel's words were slurred due to the alcohol's effect, so he couldn't really make a full sentence.

'Wow, this kid is a maniac' 

'If you mess with the bull, you get the horns!'

"Yo, Daniel" Y/N spoke up, making the two older males turn towards the source of the voice. Daniel turned to look at his friend.

"Y/N..." Y/N went up to him.

"I believed they accepted your apology" Y/N lied, they glanced at the two people.

'Huh, where did this kid come from? I don't remember seeing them?' The beanie man thought, confused about where this random person came from.

'They must be another one of his lackeys'

"Hey, don't get in my way if you-" he was cut off by the menacing glare Y/N shot towards them. He didn't know why but he felt... intimidated.

'These people... are dangerous!' he panicked as he saw how intimidating both of them were. 

"Since you apologized, we'll give you guys a break! But I won't forget your faces!"

"Babe- get up!" The opposing group left quickly as they can.

'Huh, they really just left, Y/N was right!' Daniel was confused but relieved that they "accepted" his apology.

His companions began to praise him for his good work, which confused him even more.

"Daniel, you don't look too good, I think you should go home," Y/N said, seeing his drunken state.

"Nah he's alright, hey Daniel! Don't worry about my phone, I could just steal G hole's phone, hehe" Doo rests his arm on Daniel's shoulder.

"I should've taken a nude pic of those bitches, too. Hehe" Y/N frowned at Doo's comment and was about to protest until they saw the look on Daniel's face. Daniel glared at Doo with a menacing look.

"Let go." Daniel spat

'They done fucked up' Y/N thought as they glanced at Doo's scared figure.

'It's not like they don't deserve it.'