Chapter 1: A New School

Y/N's POV

"Well, this is complete and utter shit." I muttered under my breath as I stared at the white building towering before me. I just transferred to this school and already want to home, my parent(s)/guardian(s) just had to transfer me to another school. As I was about to enter the school, I felt myself being shoved to the side. I turned to see a light-brown-haired guy who was sending me a glare.

"Tch, watch where you're going" he snapped, I stared at him judgingly.

"Maybe you should since you're the one shoving" I retorted

"Excuse me?!" He scowled 

"You're excused" I replied

"You-" He was cut off by someone's hand placed on his shoulder, he turned around, about to shout at the person who interrupted but paled as he saw who it was.

"Excuse me, you're making a scene" A masculine yet soft-voiced chimed in. My jaw dropped slightly as I took in the scene before. A boy with black hair that was shaped like a bowl cut and pale skin. He had a tall athletic build that it seemed that people would have mistaken him for a model. He smiled gently making it seem as if I was staring directly at the sun itself. I saw how many girls stared at him, looking at him with pure adoration and enamoured with his looks.

"I-" The brown-haired male was rendered speechless, I swore I heard something cracking, which I assumed was his ego. The brown-haired male stormed off red-faced, with visible smoke coming out of his ears.

"Uh, thank you!" I smiled politely, snapping out of my trance-like state, he was really pretty.

"No problem!" His smile widened making the girls around him squeal.

"Oh! And I'm Daniel Park, by the way!" He introduced, offering his hand, I felt the many gazes of the girls piercing through my body.

"The name's Y/N L/N, it's a pleasure" I shook his hand, sweatdropping at the comments from the background. A few people commented how lucky I was or how it should've been them.

"Well, Y/N, do you know where the fashion department is? I'm new to this school." He stated shyly, he's like a puppy.

"Well, what a coincidence, I'm new here too! I'm in the fashion department aswell" I grinned lazily, and he lit up at my words.

"Really? Then we should go to class together! I mean, if you want to!" he rubbed his nape as he looked at me nervously.

"I mean we are in the same class, we should ask for directions though" I replied, he smiled brightly making me instinctively shield my eyes from the brightness radiating from him. How the heck?

"Okay! Let's go then!" he was by my side, walking next to me like a lost puppy making me smile at him in amusement.

People stared at us as we walked through the hallways, mostly at Daniel as they were either enamoured or intimidated by his looks. Daniel looked at me nervously, clearly uncomfortable with people staring at him. I reached out and squeezed his shoulder in a comforting way, smiling at him and reassuring him. His nerves seem to ease at my smile but was still tense.

We arrived in front of the door of our destination, I look over to see Daniel taking a deep breath.

"You nervous?" I asked, he nodded slightly.

"I get it, but you're gonna be fine, I'll follow you from behind" I heard the loud yet strict voice of the teacher, telling us that we can come in. Daniel went in first with me trailing behind him. I felt the warm air hitting my face as we both face the classroom. 

"I'm Daniel Park, nice to meet you" he introduced himself. A series of murmurs and comments began to arise from the students as soon as they saw us.

"5,9ft? 6ft?" one girl questioned 

"Geez, he's so cool!" 

"Great body"

"Take that empty seat over there" The teacher pointed towards a seat next to a dude that had black slicked-back hair that is cut short at the sides. He wore a bored yet intimidating expression as he stared at the male that was going to be his deskmate. Others continue to whisper about him.

"I'm Y/N L/N, please take care of me" I introduced myself, I didn't get as much hype as Daniel did but there were some comments about me.

"Please take a seat" The teacher pointed to the empty seat next to a boy who had blond hair, whose bangs would cover half of his face. I obliged and went over and took the seat, I turned to the male next to me and offered him a friendly smile which he politely return it back. I looked at where Daniel is and saw that one of the girls decided to approach him. The girl had black shoulder-length hair and bangs. 

Daniel's POV

I sat next to one that beat me up, I bite my lip nervously as I tried not to look at him in the eye. He's really intimidating. Then a feminine voice called out to me, snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Hey," I turned my head towards the source of the voice and blushed slightly.

"Daniel? Hi, I'm Zoe." A girl introduced herself, I couldn't help but stare at her.

'Wow, she's hot'  I thought

"You got something on your face!" she exclaimed, I panicked a little at her words. 

"Huh? Where" I asked, feeling my face heat up out of embarrassment.

"Handsome thing, hehe" She gave me a closed-eyed smile. My face flushed pink this was the first time since I was born that a girl flirted with me. 

Zoe's POV

'Take that bitches' I thought smugly, the sound of a snicker interrupted my thought, I turned around and glared at whoever did that. I saw that it was the second transfer student after Daniel, what was their name again? Y/N?

"Hey, what's so funny?" I mustered up the most convincing smile that I could do since I needed to keep my image around Daniel.

"Pft- nothing, continue what you're doing," the nobody said, not even trying to hide their smile making me scoff at them quietly. I return to focusing on Daniel and flirted with him more until that Jackass, Zack, interrupted.

"Hey Zoe, stop flirting and sit, it's annoying" 

"Oh Zack! Scary! What~!" I acted cute. What a jerk.

"Stop doing that, Bitch!" he shouted but suddenly turned around and saw Mira staring at Daniel, don't tell me I have to compete with her.